00 | the perks of having a twin

p r o l o g u e | perks of having a twin

No fucking way would Cess bail Pryn out of trouble again.

"Please, Cess," Pryn whined so loudly that Cess cringed. Jeez, how Pryn manage to sound so damn annoying even though she was half a world away and talking to her through the phone was beyond Cess.

"Pryn, for the billionth time, no way." Cess answered through gritted teeth. Why did she have to clean up Pryn's mess every damn time?

Pryn and Cess, were (if you didn't know yet) twins. Identical, as a matter of fact. They looked so much alike that no one could tell them apart, that's why, back in elementary and middle school, they had to wear name necklaces to tell who was who.

"Ceeeeesssssss," Pryn whined again, she knew Cess couldn't stand her annoying whines. "It's not going to be bad at all, you would just have a few dates with him for the press, plus I know he's not your type, so you're not gonna fall for him whatsoever," Cess could feel Pryn grinning at her oh so amazing idea (twin telepathy, don't ask).

"No means no, Pryn, now go away, I have a session to go to," Cess mumbles and before she can even hang up the phone, her twin grumbles,

"I'm going to get your yes any time now, just you wait."

And Pryn hung up the phone.

That little bitch.

_____

ta-da! new story idea (;<

Anywho, yeah, their names were inspired by Rainbow Rowell's book: Fangirl. If you don't get their names yet, think hard. . . you'll get it sometime soon.

As always, i'm writing short chapters because my attention span is also too short so. . .

it kind of sux but whateva whatcha gon do bout it, losah.

im jk.

meep

prologue dedicated to @rayalhighness bcoz she my main b-i-t-c-h ahahahahaha jk again

, veronica.