07 | Perks of having celebrities as a twin

for the second time around, you suck wattpad. You fucking suck big time ugh

unedited (will proofread this after i finish the story)
__

s e v e n | Perks of having a celebrity as a twin

Cess truly thinks that Pryn is the stupidest and most stubborn person alive.

But she's her sister, so she still loves the heck out of her.

This was why she was inside a taxi, in front of a very modern looking building.

(But of course every building in LA was modern, so no surprise there)

"Hey, lady, aren't ya gettin' out?" The impatient looking taxi driver asked.

"Oh, right," She handed out a couple of bills to the driver, "Keep the change."

"There is no change," The driver rolled his eyes and zoomed away.

Rude fuck.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped inside and prayed to God that Matthew would somehow be in this building recording some album or whatever.

_____

There was a teeny, tiny flaw in Cess' plan.

See, this was a very big building, and she doesn't have Matthew's number, so she's screwed.

And fucking lost.

But, as if on cue, someone had hollered. Hollered. "Miss Dayana, is that you?"

Cess grins to herself as an idea pops in her head, she turns around and sees a short plump man jogging towards him. "Yeah?"

The man grins, "I had no doubt it was you, nice to meet you again!" He says giddily.

"Nice to meet you again too, um . . ." Cess' voice trails off as she realizes she doesn't even know the poor guy's name. Shit, was she supposed to know? How can she?

But the man's grin never faded and, weirdly, he laughed, "Don't remember me? Can't blame ya, I'm Steve, by the way." he rambled on, "Hey, I think I know who you're looking for," he turns his head and hollered (what is with this guy and hollering) again, "Hey, Billy, Matthew's friend is here!" But the way Steve said friend obviously meant that he thought they were something more. (Cess smirked at the thought.)

An african-american man looks up from his blackberry and widens his eyes a bit when he sees Cess, but then he grins too, "Miss Dayana, are you here for Matthew boy?" He doesn't even wait for her answer when he continues, "Follow me, then,"

_____

"Matthew boy, someone's here to see ya!" Billy sang when he bursted in a room, a recording room in fact.

A look of surprise come across Matthew's face but then he combined two and two together and relaxes, "Mind if giving us a bit of privacy, Bill?"

Billy smirks and then nods, "Sure thing," but before he steps out he turns around and said, "By the way, Miss Dayana, the kid's in trouble; he just can't stop writing songs 'bout you."

Matthew groans in embarrassment while Billy's laugh boomed even though he's already outside the room. Matthew looks at Cess and smiles awkwardly, "Sorry 'bout that. . . Cess, right?"

Cess laughed and answered, "It's okay, really- wait, how'd you know I'm not Pryn?"

Matthew chuckled without humor, "Why would the girl who dumped me not less than 24 hours ago be seeing me?" He taps his pen on his notebook absentmindedly.

Cess grimaced, "Right. Well, for what it's worth, I think she likes you, kid."

"Uh-huh," he replies distractedly as he wrote some things on his notebook, "No need to give me false hope, Cess."

"I'm serious," She folds her arms across her chest, "She's just like that because she thinks you guys'll end up like our parents."

Matthew's head snaps up, "What happened to your parents?" He asks curiously, with a bit of concern laced in his tone.

"Let's not talk about them," She says dismissively, and Matthew notices the slight pain in her eyes. She quickly averted the topic, "Anyway, aren't you going to still see each other? For the press and a shit?"

Matthew furrows his eyebrows, "No, you got it wrong, we never see each other for the publicity."

Her eyebrows shot up as she processed the news. Holy shit, how come Pryn never told her? That little bitch.

Realization hits her and she grins widely, "Let me rephrase what I said earlier- I know she likes you, Matthew, and I got a plan."

_____

well that was shit. Sorry.

School starts in a few days *cess voice* holy fucking shit.

thanks for reading!! means a lot 💚