05| Getting caught and feeling confused-- again.

f i v e | Getting caught and feeling confused-- again.

"I don't really get why people want to be a celebrity, you can't even go for a walk without having someone spotting you," Cess grumbled, grabbing a cereal bowl from the cupboard and fishing the cereal box out of the paper bag.

Pryn rolled her eyes, Cess just couldn't move on from what happened yesterday. It wasn't like they pulled her hair out or, like, anything. Well, okay, someone had pulled her hair out- but it was only a few strands of hair! It was totally normal.

"And since when did you even eat Froot Loops?" Cess grumbled, but nonetheless, poured it into her bowl. Jesus, it had only been a few months since they've seen each other but apparently a lot has been going on her sister's life (Pryn was always loyal to coco puffs ever since they were kids).

A blush crept on Pryn's cheek as she managed a shrug, "A friend suggested it to me," Yeah, right, a friend. It was fortunate that Pryn was a good actress, because that seriously would've made her twin suspicious (because: twin telepathy, remember?).

Although obviously it didn't, because her sister devoured her cereal like it would be her only meal in a long time. "Being mistaken as a celebrity makes me hungry," Cess mumbled in between her bites.

Giggling, Pryn pointed out to her sister that she was hungry all the time, and to which Cess gave her a half hearted glare as a retort.

Because, hey, Pryn was almost right about that. Well, she's actually completely right about that but whatever.

After awhile Pryn got bored of watching her sister eat and excused herself to take a shower.

Cess was eating her second serve when the doorbell rang. She groaned, because it was most probably be the mailman giving another sack of fan mails and such, and so she hopped off the bar stool to get the door.

Remember that warning older people always tell you? That you shouldn't open the door unless you know who the person on the other side is?

Yeah, that's what Cess didn't do, and she opened the door, stupidly assuming it was the harmless mailman.

And obviously, it wasn't the mailman because--

Holy fucking shit.

"Why are you here?" She blurted out, stumbling backwards. Holy fucking shit.

"Um, aren't you going to let me in?" Matthew half-joked, rubbing his neck- making his muscles flex and, oh my goodness, those muscles. (Cess didn't like him in any romantic way but- hot dang.)

"Um, right, right," She muttered, and he stepped inside.

"So, what were you doing? I mean I didn't interrupt you or anything right? Because, I, um-" He cringed and rubbed his neck again. You know what, damn that boy and his biceps and-- wait, was he nervous?

Does he like Pryn?

Cess quirked an eyebrow and then answered, "Eating cereal, um, wanna join?"

Matthew shrugged.

And so they walked awkwardly to the kitchen, when Matthew chuckled, "So, my fair lady has taken my advice."

What?

"What're you even talking about?" She grabbed a bite of her cereal and winced, the milk was stone cold already. Gross.

Matthew's eyebrows furrowed, confused, "Froot loops, remember?"

So Matthew was the friend Pryn was obviously blushing about. (And of course Cess noticed- duh, twin telepathy.) (that or she's really observant.)

Then as if Matthew read Cess' mind or something, he blushed too, "Listen, Pryn, about our kiss.."

"Kiss?"

"Almost kiss, then."

Pryn and Matthew almost kissed? And when did they even met at the grocery store?

She was about to open her mouth when another voice piped in the room.

"Sissy, who are you talking to?" Pryn walks in the kitchen, "And-- oh my god, Matthew?"

Matthew looks at Pryn and then back to Cess, "Wait, what the-?"

And for the third time this morning,

Holy
Fucking
Shit.

____

oh my goodness a lot of chaps were finished daaays ago but i dont have wifi so that sux donkey ass

and i apologize for all the cuss words, i feel rather unclean myself (lol who am i tryna kid) aha x

go ahead and vomment!