02| Dating a popstar ain't my cup of tea

t w o | Dating a popstar ain't my cup of tea

Pryn had a date.

But her almost-as-lovely-as-her twin was going to cover for her, of course.

Cess had to go through all the itchy hassle (aka makeover) before Pryn deemed, "Alright, you look decent enough to be the masterpiece that is me."

Ever since they hit puberty, Pryn was always confident and proud at the beauty they had inherited from her bombshell mother. Cess, meanwhile, was more reserved and subtle about it.

"Cocky, much?" Cess muttered as tugged on her awfully short (well, short for Cess, but Pryn insisted that it was modest enough) dress. She wondered how Pryn look so comfortable in this type of clothes and death traps (aka heels), Cess is sure as hell she can't live this life Pryn led.

That being done, Pryn had dropped Cess off a quaint but fancy looking tea shop.

Out of all places to have a date, it had to be a god damn tea shop, Cess thought. Albeit her hipster facade, she absolutely despised drinking tea and coffee. Tea just taste disgusting, while coffee, ironically, made her sleepy as hell. Ergo, she made a pathetic vow not to visit any coffee or tea shop back in her country or anywhere.

But when she stepped inside the said tea shop, Cess almost regretted her vow and almost wanted to forget her hate for the drinks-- if it means living in this little cafe forever. She might just have found the perfect niche for her.

"Hi, Pryn." A deep (and, gasp, male,) voice startled her out of her thoughts. Her breath hitches when the man stands up from his seat.

Oh my damn, Pryn hadn't warned her that she was dating a god damn multi-millionaire pop-star, Matthew Wills.

One thing's for sure, though, Cess was gonna kill Pryn for not telling her in advance. Now she's gonna look stupid because she was fucking star-struck.

"Um, you better close that mouth before a fly comes in there." Matthew said, jokingly.

_____

"Pryn!" Cess yelled immediately as she bursted in Pryn's penthouse.

Oh, was she going to have a word with her.

"Oh, you're home," Pryn emerged from the kitchen, holding a glass of wine, "How'd it go, sissy?"

Cess clenched her jaw, "I'm going to fucking murder you, sissy."

"I'm assuming it didn't go so well, then?" Pryn squeaked.

Their date was a disaster, that's for sure. Cess couldn't stop from stuttering and stammering, which didn't go unnoticed by Matthew.

What Cess wondered was why Pryn had made Cess go to the date instead of going there herself, Matthew wasn't a much of a bad guy, surprisingly, he was funny, smart, and a total gentleman.

And then something inside her clicked, making her understand.

"Aren't you gonna kill me?" Pryn asked and then added quickly, "Not that I'm complaining, of course."

Cess rolled her eyes and walked past Pryn, stealing the glass of wine from her twin and drinking it in one gulp.

Pryn better be thankful that Cess knew her sister inside and out, or she would've had.

_____