01| falling for the bait--again.

o n e | falling for the bait--again.

Cess was gonna bail Pryn out of trouble-- again.

And by trouble, Cess actually meant commitment.

Groaning, Cess pulled her little trolly suitcase. She didn't bother packing much (which was unusual) because she knew she would be nicking Pryn's clothes most of the time. In order pretend to be Pryn, Cess needed to dress like her twin.

This was how people tell them apart in high school and college; they were both interested in the Arts, however, Pryn loved being in the spotlight so she pursued acting and singing while Cess as much as she was as outgoing and friendly like her sister, pursued in painting and photography.

"Cess Dayana?" A middle aged man called out and Cess tilted her head towards the voice, "That's me!"

____

"I cannot thank you enough," Pryn squeals. She then kicks off her heels and relaxes on the leather car seat.

Cess rolls her eyes, "You're not off the hook yet, I would expect a new set of acrylics, brushes, and blank canvases when I get home soon."

Pryn being Pryn, scoffed and rolled her eyes back at her twin. She already had big shot movies and is rocketing to showbiz fame, so she wouldn't have any trouble buying Cess those things. "Yeah, sure, whatever."

"Oh, and rolls of films."

Pryn chuckled at that, "I don't really get why you're so old school and use film cameras, Cess," She said.

But, thing was, Pryn already understood Cess and her oh so hipster ways. They know each other inside and out, and that's because neither of them can stand holding secrets to one another-- not unless if it wasn't their secret to keep, of course.

Cess already knew what Pryn's problem was (twin telepathy, no other explanation), her twin--much like her mother-- had commitment issues.

"So who is your current boy toy you're already sick with?"

"Yeah, he's no boy toy, management is trying to fool the press and shit, you know, for publicity. You have to help me, Cess."

Cess rolled her eyes, "That's what I'm here for, aren't I?"

____

lololol ending sUx

just had to get the introductions and all that out the way ahaha (that actually sounds reasonable)

btw, Cess is pronounced as 'Sess' while Pryn is 'Prin'
just clearin that up

k love u lotZ