Chapter 10

I look out the window to see a whole lot of trees.

Well what else did you expect to see? My inner me asked.

Oh shut up! I replied to myself.

"Kat." Nolan tightened his hand around my own and I found myself staring into his eyes before I opened my door and got out of the steaming hot car, even though the A.C was on. All of a sudden, arms wrapped around me from the back and a squealing voice giggled. My one guess is Mrs. Mathews.

"Yay, you made it!!" She giggled, earning an automatic laugh from me.

"Yes, I did." I replied, turning around to greet her pearly white teeth and perfectly radiant smile.

"Did Nolan give you a hard time, sweetie?" She asked.

"You betchya!!" I said as Nolan rounded the car with our bags. Our eyes met and he then averted his attention to his mom, nodding with a smile. She smiled happily at him before Naomi tore her attention away.

"Here you go." He dropped the bag by my feet.

"Oh honey, show her to her room, and you can bring her bags. Look at your muscles." Mrs. Mathews suggested, poking Nolan's huge muscles which I agreed with. He looked at me with a huge fake grin.

"Nah, actually I'm a little stiff from driving, but Kat, you look like you work out, could you please?" He dumps his bags into my hand after I had gathered mine. My mouth falls to the ground before he gives me a tiny shove in the right direction. I stare at him with a deathly glare in my eye and he smirks at me, but in a way his mother doesn't see. She turns to Naomi and starts picking something out of her hair while giggling with her. I start walking, well actually.. shuffling through the trees, hoping that Nolan was leading me the right way.

"Are we going the right way?" I ask him for the fifth time and he just grins at me. "Nolan!" I yell. I huffed and gathered my strength to take both me AND Nolan's bags but my arms were giving way.

"What? Yes, we are." He chuckles again.

"What the heck are you chuckling at? Huh? Because I don't see anything here to laugh at!" I yell at him. He stares at me and then bust out laughing. "NOLAN FREAKING MATHEWS, ARE YOU FREAKING SURE WE'RE GOING THE RIGHT WAY BECAUSE IF WE'RE NOT, I WILL PERSONALLY RIP OUT YOUR BALLS AND FEED THEM TO MY NON-EXISTANT PET UNICORN!!" I drop the bags and push him threateningly against a tree. By now, I'm pretty sure that my face was red. He chuckles and I throw my hands up in the air. ( saying AYYOO!! No sorry, I had to.. kay. let's get back to the story) I turn around when he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him in a strong hold.

"Your face is so red." He said. I try stepping away from him but he only tightens his hold on me.

"Nolan, let me go." I say, squirming in his arms.

"No." He snuggles his face into my neck.

"Uhm, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Your hair smells good." He says.

"I know, I use special shampoo." I reply. He chuckles and I find myself relaxing more into his arms. His finger started a pattern on my waist, and I could feel every tingle that his finger made through my shirt. I couldn't help but notice that his hair smelled really good too. Somehow, my fingers made their way to his hair and I realized they were stroking it. Not even two seconds later, my fingers were literally raping his scalp. His hair was so soft.

"Mmm" He moaned?! Then, he removed his face from my neck so that his eyes could meet mine.

"Kat, what are you doing to me?" He asked, bringing me closer to him and moving a stray piece of hair out of my eyes.

What do you think you are doing? My inner me asked. You like Chase and besides, Nolan is bad news, remember?

My inner me is right! I back away from Nolan but he once again, grips my hand and pulls me to him.

"Remember, I know you can't resist me, Kat." He leans closer so that our noses touch and I find it hard to breathe. "I'm affecting you aren't I?" He asks, leaning closer, and teasing me.

"N-no." I say, pushing myself away from him successfully. I grabbed my suitcase and pointed in front of me. "This way?" I ask and he nods.