Chapter 17

I step out of my classroom and lean against the wall, fishing out my phone from my vibrating pocket.

SexyNolan1000: Are you outside yet?

Me: Yes, idiot. What do you want. You're taking me away from lab time. It better be important.

SexyNolan1000: Just hurry up before I start counting.

Me: Are you threatening me?

SexyNolan1000: Depends. Does it turn you on? ;)

Me: .-. I will hurt you.

SexyNolan1000: So that's a yes ;)

Me: Where are you?

SexyNolan1000: Parking lot.

Me: I'm not even going to ask why you're in the school parking lot where everyone can SEE you skipping class.

SexyNolan1000: Who says I'm at school?

Me: Where the hell are you then?

SexyNolan1000: Across the street.

Me: Really Nolan? That's like, fifty thousand miles away.

SexyNolan1000: Babe, it's across the street.

Me: I hate you.

SexyNolan1000: I know you love me.

Me: Ha! Kay. Give me ten minutes.

SexyNolan1000: It only takes two minutes to get over here.

Me: Well then you have an extra eight minutes to think about what you've done to my soon to be broken legs.

SexyNolan1000: I love it when you punish me.

Me: As long as you learn your lesson.

SexyNolan1000: Kay, hurry up. I'm going crazy not touching you.

I walked through the staircase and out the back door of the school. This boy is something else. I don't know what he's doing across the street at the ice-cream store but I don't mind ice-cream right now at all. I push a bunch of escapee hairs out of my eye and behind my ear as I trudge toward the store. He said he was in the parking lot. I walk around the building toward the outside seats and all of a sudden, someone jumps on me and restricts me of my arms. I see Nolan walk toward me, laughing and I look up to see some guy I don't know holding me. Oh crap. I'm guessing this is payback.

"What you did yesterday was unacceptable." He came closer to me, scanning my face. I bit my lip, trying to push myself out of the guy's grip. Only now did I just notice other guys holding Lana, Maddi and Carrie.

"Oh my Gosh, what is this? The KKK? Let us go, freaks!" Lana yelled. The boys only laughed. I narrowed my eyes at them and hissed when Nolan came closer to me. He and Chase went over to a bag they had sitting on a table. I was scared to see what they had in the bag. They pulled out whipped cream.

"Would you girls like some ice-cream?" Chase asked. I was the first to answer, "Yes, please, my bio class is tormentingly hot,"earning sighs from the girls and deathly glares. The boys laughed hard and sobered up a minute later before continuing. They pulled out cartons of ice-cream, caramel, m&m's, gummy bears, and hot fudge. Oh no.

"Whose idea was it to soak us with water?" We all pointed to Lana. She paled and shook her head.

"No, it wasn't me. I swear." She denied it.