T W O

The next day, Gulf is in class with his friends Mild and Joey. They talk until the professor arrives.

After class ends, Gulf, Mild and Joey stay in class to take some notes.

As they take notes, they talk.

"Have you seen Mew today?" Mild asks Gulf.

"No, why?" Gulf looks at Mild with a frown.

"No just like that. However, it seems that Mew is looking sexy again today." Mild winks at Gulf.

Gulf rolls his eyes and continue with writing his notes.

"Oh come on Gulf. You're acting like you don't care, but we both know you do care." Mild says.

Gulf ignores him.

"Just approach Mew and talk to him." Mild says and Gulf looks at him again.

"You really think this is all so easy, don't you?"

Mild remains silent.

"If you really think it's that easy, why don't you go talk to Lhong?" Gulf crosses his arms as he says it.

Mild looks away.

"You know that's different." Mild mumbles.

Gulf chuckles.

"Different? What's different about it? I have a crush on Mew, you have a crush on Lhong. There is no difference here." Gulf says.

"Gulf is right, you know?" Joey says.

Mild glares at him. 

Joey chuckles as he throws his hands in the air in a sign of surrender.

After they finish their notes, they pack up and leave the classroom.

They start walking to the cafetaria. 

Gulf, Mild and Joey are in the cafeteria.

"No really, Mild. How can you say that your crush on Lhong is different from my crush on Mew?" Gulf asks.

"Can't we talk about something else?" Mild asks.

Gulf chuckles.

"Want to change the subject huh? That's not going to happen, too bad for you Mild." Gulf says.

Joey laughs at Mild's expression.

Mild gives Joey a fierce look.

As they continue bickering about Mew and Lhong, some of the girls suddenly start screaming.

Gulf and Mild fall silent and see why the girls are screaming.

Gulf blushes profusely when he sees that Mew has entered the cafeteria. Mild does the same when he sees Lhong.

Joey shakes his head as he smiles.

'These two idiots are so whipped for Mew and Lhong.' Joey thinks.

*Time skip*

After a long day at college, Gulf is finally home.

Gulf puts his things away and then walks into the living room where his mother is already waiting for him on the couch.

"Hey honey, how was college today?"

Gulf sits down next to her.

"It went well, although it was a long and tiring day. Gulf sighs."