S I X

He is...

Mew Suppasit, his crush.

Mew Suppasit, his crush, is Boonsak's son, whom his mother is dating.

Gulf is in complete shock.

"Gulf, honey? This is Boonsak's son.." Just when His mother is about to say the name, Gulf does.

"Mew." Gulf says.

His mother looks at him in surprise.

"Yes, how do you know?" she asks.

"Because we're in college together." Mew says and looks at Gulf with a smile.

"Wow, what a coincidence." Nongnuch says. Gulf is completely stunned.

How is it possible that of all the people in the world, Mew is the son of his mother's boyfriend?

Out of all the people in the world, his crush Mew is now his stepbrother? Gulf doesn't understand anything anymore.

"Gulf are you okay?" his mother asks. Gulf nods vaguely.

"Yes, why?" He asks. 

"You look quite shocked." His mother says.

"Oh." Is all Gulf can say.

"Never mind, we're going to put the boxes in the truck." Nongnuch says.

Nongnuch and Boonsak both grab a box and walk out. Gulf and Mew are left alone.

"Are you OK?" Mew asks.

Gulf comes out of his trans.

"Huh what?" Gulf asks.

"I asked if you're okay." Mew says and chuckles because Gulf looks cute when he's confused.

"Yes I'm okay, why?" Gulf asks.

"You looked confused, that's why I asked." Mew says. Gulf nods slowly.

"Come on, let's help our parents with the boxes." Mew says. Gulf nods and they each take a box.

They all continue like this until everything is loaded. After that, Nongnuch hands over the keys to the owner and then they leave.

The four of them are in the car. Boonsak is behind the wheel with Nongnuch next to him. They talk while Mew and Gulf sit in the backseat and are silent.

The trucks with their belongings are driven by hired drivers.

Mew looks at Gulf and decides to break the silence.

"So, are you curious about where you will live now?" He asks.

Gulf looks at him.

"And are you excited about living with us?" Mew asks. Gulf sigh.

"Honestly, I'm still getting used to the idea of my mom and I moving in with you." Gulf says.

Mew nods.

"Because you know, I don't know for very long that our parents are together." Gulf says.

"Really?" Mew asks. Gulf nods.

"So I'm having a bit of a hard time with it. So sorry in advance for my behavior." Gulf says.

Mew smiles.

"It's okay, now I see why you don't look very happy." Mew says. Gulf nods.

"But I promise you that it will all work out and that you will soon feel at home with us." Mew says.

"I will really take care of that." He says.

Gulf nods.

"Thank you, that's sweet of you." He says.

"I can be sweet, at least only to people I like." Mew says and winks at him.

Gulf doesn't know if Mew means it in a flirtatious way, but it makes him blush anyway.

Nongnuch smiles when she hears Gulf and Mew talking. She hopes that the two will bond well. Maybe even in the romantic way.

Since she did see how Gulf looked at Mew and Mew at Gulf

She giggles at the thoughts of Mew and Gulf getting into a relationship. Yes it is possible as they are not related by blood.

So maybe she should start trying to get those two together. And maybe she'll convince Boonsak to help, too.