F I V E

Today is the day. It's Friday and so Gulf is going to move in with his mom's new boyfriend today with his mom.

Gulf is nervous because today he is going to meet this man for the first time.

Gulf looks at the boxes in his room packed with all his things. Then he looks around his bedroom.

"Well, this is it then. Had my last night in my own bedroom and tonight I'm sleeping in a new bedroom." Gulf mumbles to himself.

Gulf looks back when there's a knock on his door.

"Hey sweetheart." His mother says as she stands next to him.

"Hey." Gulf mutters.

She can see that Gulf is struggling. She knows that he is still very upset about the fact that they are moving in with someone else.

And somehow she feels guilty towards him.

But it's going to happen anyway and she thinks or hopes that Gulf will understand later.

"How do you feel?" She asks and Gulf looks at her with teary eyes.

"I'm going to live with someone I don't know. How do you think I feel?" Gulf sounds irritated.

"Gulf, I'm sorry, okay? I know I should have told you this sooner and I should have prepared you better. But please give it a chance. Give him and his son a chance." His mother says.

"You should have introduced me to him before you decided to suddenly want to move in with him without discussing it with me." Gulf says.

"Whoa stop. We're not going to do that, young man." His mother says.

Gulf frowns.

"Because?" He asks.

"I'm a grown woman and I don't need to discuss with you about a decision I'm about to make." His mother says.

"Well about this mom. This is not only a decision that will change your life, but mine as well." Gulf says.

"So I have something to say about this too." He says.

His mother sighs.

"Honey, let's not do this, not now. I don't feel like arguing and Boonsak will be here any minute." His mother says.

Gulf frowns.

"Boonsak? Is that his name?" Gulf asks. His mother nods.

"Glad you finally mentioned a name, now I know a little more about him." Gulf says.

"Stop now, Gulf. Stop this behavior of yours. I want you to behave yourself when Boonsak arrives here to help us transfer everything." His mother says. Gulf sigh.

"Fine, I'll behave." Gulf says.

His mother smiles and kisses his cheek.

"What's his last name anyway?" Gulf asks. His mother smiles.

"His surname is Jongcheveevat." His mother says.

"And his son's name is Suppasit Jongcheveevat. But he uses a nickname that I can't remember right now." His mother says.

Suppasit Jongcheveevat, that name sounds familiar to Gulf. But he just doesn't know what it is anymore.

"What are you thinking of?" His mother asks.

"I recognize the name Suppasit Jongcheveevat from somewhere but I can't remember from where." Gulf says.

"Oh, maybe you will when you see him." His mother says.

"Probably." Gulf says.

Then the doorbell rings. Gulf's mother walks out to answer the door. She smiles when she sees Boonsak.

"Hey honey." She says. Boonsak smiles.

"Hey my love, you look beautiful." Boonsak compliments her. Gulf's mother blushes.

Then Gulf walks into the hallway. Boonsak looks at him.

"And then you must be Gulf?" Boonsak asks and extends his hand to Gulf.

"That's me." Gulf says as politely as possible and shakes Boonsak's hand.

"It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Boonsak." Boonsak introduces himself. Gulf nods.

"You're a beautiful boy, Gulf. You got that from your mother." Boonsak says and winks at Nongnuch.

Gulf smiles small.

"Honey, where's your son?" Nongnuch (Gulf's mother) asks.

"Oh he went to park the car but he's already coming." Boonsak says.

Suddenly Gulf feels a strange feeling in his abdomen. He doesn't know why but he suddenly feels very tense. Like something is going to happen any minute now.

And then...then suddenly someone is standing in the doorway.

It's Boonsak's son.

Gulf looks surprised at the person in the doorway. He is very surprised of whom he sees.

Because he knows who it is. And he didn't expect it to be him.

He is...

Sorry for the long wait, here's another update.

There is a lot going on in my life right now, especially health related, so sorry if sometimes there is no update for a few days. I will do my best to update often.

Thank you for your understanding.