uno

It was just another ordinary day in the life of Y/N, except today she was feeling a little bit different. She had been harboring a secret crush on her brother's best friend, Lee Felix, for a while now. She tried to hide it from everyone, especially her brother, Bang Chan. Y/N knew that Chan was very protective of her, and she didn't want him to think that she was just another girl throwing herself at Felix.

But Y/N's feelings for Felix were becoming harder and harder to ignore. She found herself daydreaming about him, and her heart would skip a beat whenever he was around. She knew that she had to do something about it, but she didn't know how.

One day, while Y/N was sitting in her room, thinking about Felix, Chan walked in. He had a stern look on his face, and Y/N knew that he was about to scold her for something.

"What's wrong, Chan?" Y/N asked, trying to sound innocent.

"I know what's going on, Y/N," Chan said, his voice serious. "I know that you have feelings for Felix."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat. How did Chan find out?

"I'm not stupid, Y/N," Chan continued. "I can see the way you look at him, and I don't like it."

Y/N's heart sank. She had hoped that Chan wouldn't find out about her feelings for Felix.

"I'm not trying to be mean, Y/N," Chan said, softening his tone. "I just don't want you to get hurt. Felix is my best friend, and I don't want him to hurt you either."

Y/N nodded, understanding Chan's concern. She knew that he was just looking out for her.

"But if you really like Felix, then I want you to tell him," Chan said, surprising Y/N.

"What? No, I can't do that," Y/N protested.

"Yes, you can," Chan said firmly. "If you don't tell him, you'll never know how he feels. And if he does like you back, then I want him to take good care of my sister."

Y/N felt a surge of emotion as she looked at her brother. She knew that he was doing this because he cared about her, and that meant the world to her.

"Okay, I'll tell him," Y/N said, summoning up all her courage.

"Good," Chan said, smiling. "I'll even talk to Felix for you. I'll make sure he knows how much you mean to me."

Y/N smiled back at her brother, feeling grateful for his support.

A few days later, Chan called Y/N into his room. Felix was sitting on the bed, looking nervous.

"Y/N, Felix has something to tell you," Chan said, his voice serious.

Y/N's heart was pounding as she looked at Felix. She could see the uncertainty in his eyes, and it made her feel even more nervous.

"Y/N, I know that we've been friends for a long time, and I just wanted to say that...I like you too," Felix said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Y/N's heart leaped with joy. She couldn't believe that Felix felt the same way about her.

"I like you too, Felix," Y/N said, smiling at him.

Felix's face lit up with a smile, and Y/N felt her heart skip a beat. She knew that this was the beginning of something special.

Chan cleared his throat, drawing their attention.

"Well, now that that's settled, Felix, I want you to promise me that you'll take good care of my sister," Chan said, looking at Felix with a stern expression.

Felix nodded, a determined look on his face. "I promise, Chan. I'll always be there for Y/N, and I'll make sure she's happy."

Chan nodded, looking satisfied. "Good. And Y/N, you better make sure he keeps that promise."

Y/N laughed, feeling happy and relieved. She knew that she had her brother's support, and that Felix was someone she could count on.

As the days and weeks passed, Y/N and Felix's relationship grew stronger. They went on dates, spent time together, and shared their hopes and dreams with each other. And through it all, Chan was there, watching over them and making sure that Felix kept his promise.

In the end, Y/N knew that she had made the right decision in telling Felix how she felt. She had found someone who loved her for who she was, and she knew that she had her brother's support every step of the way. It was a happy ending for everyone involved, and Y/N couldn't be more grateful for the love and support of her family and friends.