quattro

Lee Felix and Y/A were both rising stars in the K-pop industry. They had met during their trainee days and had become fast friends. As they both debuted, they continued to support each other and soon found themselves developing feelings for each other.

They had been secretly dating for a few months when their manager found out. It was a typical day at the company's headquarters when the manager received a message from a fan who had spotted Lee Felix and Y/A on a date. The manager was shocked and immediately called both of them into his office.

As Lee Felix and Y/A walked into the room, they could feel the tension in the air. Their manager was sitting at his desk, staring at them sternly. "Sit down," he said, pointing to the chairs in front of his desk.

The two idols sat down nervously, wondering what was going to happen. "I received a message from a fan today," their manager said, his voice cold. "They saw the two of you on a date. Care to explain?"

Lee Felix and Y/A looked at each other, their hearts racing. They had known that keeping their relationship a secret was risky, but they hadn't expected to get caught so soon.

"We're sorry, sir," Lee Felix said, his voice trembling. "We didn't mean for this to happen."

"I'm afraid sorry isn't going to cut it," their manager said, his tone becoming even harsher. "You two are idols. You have a responsibility to your fans, to your company, and to each other. Dating in secret is not acceptable."

Lee Felix and Y/A hung their heads, feeling ashamed. They knew that their manager was right. They had been foolish to think that they could keep their relationship hidden forever.

"From now on, you two will have to be more careful," their manager continued. "I don't want any more incidents like this. And as for your relationship, I'm afraid that it has to end. You two will have to remain professional and focus on your careers."

Lee Felix and Y/A looked at each other, feeling their hearts breaking. They had fallen in love, and now they were being forced to give it up.

Their manager stood up from his desk, signaling the end of the conversation. "You're both dismissed," he said coldly. "And remember, this stays between us. The media must not find out about this."

Lee Felix and Y/A left the office in silence, feeling numb. They walked down the hallway, their minds racing. They knew that they couldn't continue their relationship, but they didn't know how they were going to cope.

As they walked outside, Y/A turned to Lee Felix. "I'm sorry," she said, tears streaming down her face. "I didn't want it to end like this."

Lee Felix took her hand, his heart breaking at the sight of her tears. "I know," he said softly. "But we have to do what's best for our careers. Maybe someday, when things have settled down, we can be together again."

Y/A nodded, her tears still flowing. "I hope so," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

The two idols stood outside the building, holding hands, not wanting to let go. But eventually, they had to say goodbye. They hugged each other tightly, trying to hold back their tears.

As they parted, Lee Felix looked at Y/A. "We'll always have the memories," he said, his voice cracking. "And we'll always have each other."

Y/A nodded, her eyes filled with tears. "Thank you," she said, before turning and walking away.

Lee Felix stood there, watching her go, feeling his heart shatter into a million pieces.