acht

Y/n was having a great time playing truth or dare with Chan, Minho, Jisung, and Felix. They were all good friends, and they had no problem coming up with spicy and funny dares.

As the game progressed, the dares became increasingly more daring. Minho dared Chan to reveal the date of his first kiss, and Chan blushed as he told the group. Jisung dared Minho to do ten push-ups while wearing a dress, and the others laughed as he struggled to complete the task.

Finally, it was Felix's turn to choose truth or dare. He hesitated for a moment, looking nervous.

"Truth," he finally said, and the others cheered.

Y/n was curious as to what he would reveal, but she had no idea that his answer would change everything.

"I, uh, I have feelings for someone in this room," he said, looking directly at Y/n.

Y/n felt her heart skip a beat. She had always had a suspicion that Felix liked her, but she had never been sure. Now, it was all out in the open.

Everyone in the group started to tease Felix, asking him who the lucky girl was. But he refused to reveal her identity, instead looking down at his feet in embarrassment.

As the game continued, Y/n couldn't stop thinking about what Felix had said. She found herself stealing glances at him when he wasn't looking, wondering if she felt the same way.

And then, it was her turn to choose truth or dare.

"Dare," she said, feeling brave.

Jisung grinned mischievously. "I dare you to kiss Chan."

Y/n felt her cheeks heat up as she looked at Chan, who was grinning broadly. She had never kissed anyone in front of her friends before, and the thought of it made her nervous.

But then, she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Felix.

"Y/n, I can't let you do this," he said, his voice filled with emotion. "I can't watch you kiss someone else."

Y/n was taken aback by Felix's outburst. She had never seen him like this before, and she wasn't sure how to react.

But then, she realized that she felt the same way. She had feelings for Felix, too.

"Okay, I won't do it," she said, smiling at Felix. "But only because I have feelings for you, too."

Felix's eyes widened in surprise, and then he smiled. "Really?"

Y/n nodded. "Really."

And then, without another word, they kissed, right there in front of their friends. The others cheered and whooped, but Y/n and Felix were lost in their own world, their lips locked together in a sweet and tender kiss.

From that day on, they were inseparable, their love growing stronger with each passing day. And whenever they played truth or dare with their friends, they would always smile at each other, remembering the moment when they had finally admitted their feelings for one another.