eleven

Y/n and Lee Felix have been dating for a few months now and everything has been going great. They always make time for each other and try to do cute things together whenever they can. However, one day Felix starts to feel a bit jealous when he sees y/n laughing and chatting with one of her male friends.

Felix tries to brush it off and tell himself that he's just being silly, but the feeling lingers. He starts to worry that y/n might be interested in her friend and that she might leave him. He decides to talk to her about it and see if she can reassure him.

"Hey y/n, can we talk for a minute?" Felix asks as he takes her hand and leads her to a quieter corner of the room.

"Of course, what's up?" y/n responds, noticing the serious look on Felix's face.

"I don't know how to say this, but...I feel a bit jealous when you talk to your friend," Felix admits, feeling embarrassed.

Y/n smiles and pulls him into a hug. "Oh, Felix. You have nothing to worry about. I love you and only you. He's just a friend and nothing more."

Felix smiles and relaxes into her embrace. "I know, I know. It's just that...I can't help but feel a bit protective of you. You mean everything to me."

Y/n giggles and pulls back to look at him. "Well, I'm glad to hear that. And I promise, you have nothing to worry about. You're the only one for me."

Felix grins and leans in to give her a sweet kiss. "Thanks, y/n. You always know how to make me feel better."

From that day on, Felix feels much more secure in his relationship with y/n. He knows that she loves him and that he doesn't need to be jealous of anyone. They continue to do cute things together and enjoy each other's company, knowing that they have each other's hearts forever.