tre

tw: cyberbullying

Y/N had been feeling down for weeks now. Ever since she had started dating Lee Felix, fans of Stray Kids had been harassing her on social media, accusing her of not being good enough for him and threatening her with hate messages.

At first, Y/N had tried to ignore the messages, but as they continued to pile up, she found herself getting more and more depressed. She didn't want to leave her apartment, afraid that she would run into one of the fans, and she spent most of her days curled up in bed, feeling hopeless and alone.

One day, as Y/N was lying in bed, she heard a knock on the door. She hesitated, wondering if she should answer it, but then she heard Felix's voice calling out her name.

"Y/N, it's me, Felix. Can I come in?"

Y/N felt a flicker of hope as she got up from bed and made her way to the door. She opened it, and there he was, her boyfriend, standing there with a concerned expression on his face.

"Felix, what are you doing here?" Y/N asked, feeling surprised and grateful at the same time.

"I heard what's been going on, Y/N," Felix said, his eyes soft and sympathetic. "I couldn't just sit at home and do nothing."

Y/N felt a lump form in her throat as she looked at him. She knew that he cared about her deeply, but she couldn't help feeling ashamed of what was happening to her.

"I'm sorry, Felix," Y/N said, tears welling up in her eyes. "I didn't want you to get involved."

Felix shook his head, his eyes firm. "Y/N, I'm your boyfriend. I'm always going to be there for you, no matter what."

With that, Felix took Y/N's hand and led her to the couch. They sat down together, and Y/N felt a sense of comfort wash over her as she leaned against him.

"Felix, I don't know what to do," Y/N said, feeling vulnerable and exposed. "I'm so scared of going out, and I don't want to be a burden on you."

Felix looked at her, his eyes filled with love and understanding. "Y/N, you're not a burden on me. I love you, and I want to help you through this."

With that, Felix took out his phone and started showing her pictures of the two of them, laughing and having fun together. He reminded her of all the good times they had shared, and how much he loved being with her.

Y/N felt a sense of warmth spread through her chest as she looked at the pictures. She realized that Felix was right - she had so much to be grateful for, and she didn't want to let the haters win.

"Thank you, Felix," Y/N said, feeling a sense of relief. "I feel so much better now that you're here."

Felix smiled at her, his eyes shining. "Anything for you, Y/N. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

With that, Y/N leaned in and kissed Felix, feeling a sense of love and gratitude for the man who had come to rescue her from her own darkness. She knew that with him by her side, she could face anything.