neun

Y/n and Lee Felix had been friends for a while, but their busy schedules as Kpop idols meant that they rarely had time to hang out outside of work. They both understood that their relationship had to remain strictly professional in public, but there were times when they longed to just be able to spend time together as friends.

One day, Felix decided to take matters into his own hands. He invited y/n to his dorm room to play Mario Kart, knowing that they could relax and have fun without worrying about being spotted by fans.

As they played, they laughed and joked around, enjoying the chance to let loose and be themselves. Y/n was winning, and Felix was determined to catch up. As he leaned over to grab the controller, his arm brushed against y/n's, and he felt a jolt of electricity run through him.

He tried to play it cool, but he couldn't help feeling nervous and shy around y/n. He had always had a crush on her, but he had never been able to tell her how he felt.

As the night wore on, Felix found himself getting more and more lost in y/n's company. She was funny, charming, and beautiful, and he couldn't help feeling drawn to her.

Finally, as they were winding down their game, Felix took a deep breath and decided to take a chance. He turned to y/n and said, "You know, I've always really liked you. Like, more than just as a friend."

Y/n looked surprised but happy. "Really?" she said. "I've always had a crush on you too."

Without another word, Felix leaned in and kissed her. It was sweet and gentle, but there was a passion there that neither of them could deny. As they pulled away, they looked at each other with new eyes.

After the kiss, y/n and Felix felt a bit awkward, unsure of where to go from there. They had been friends for a while, and now everything had changed.

But Felix was determined to make it work. He took y/n's hand and led her to his bed, where they sat down together.

"I know it's complicated, being idols and all," he said. "But I really want to give this a chance. I care about you so much, y/n."

Y/n looked at him, her heart swelling with emotion. "I feel the same way, Felix," she said. "But we have to be careful. We don't want to cause any problems for our groups or our fans."

Felix nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. "I know. But that doesn't mean we can't be together. We'll just have to be more careful."

Y/n smiled at him, feeling grateful for his understanding. "Thank you, Felix. I really appreciate your patience and your willingness to make this work."

They spent the rest of the night talking and laughing, enjoying each other's company without any pressure or expectations. As y/n got up to leave, Felix pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad we did this," he said. "I feel like we're starting something really special."

Y/n hugged him back, feeling the same way. "Me too, Felix. Me too."