fünf

tw: eating disorder

Y/n had been struggling with her weight for months. She felt like she was never skinny enough, and no matter how much she exercised or how little she ate, she could never achieve the look she wanted. She was tired of feeling insecure and wanted to do something about it.

One day, she had a date planned with a guy she had been talking to for a while. She wanted to look perfect for him, so she decided to skip breakfast and lunch and wear her tightest outfit. When she arrived at the restaurant, she saw Lee Felix sitting at a table nearby.

"Hey, Felix," she said, trying to hide her surprise. She hadn't expected to see him here.

"Fancy meeting you here," he said, smiling. "Are you here alone?"

Y/n nodded, feeling embarrassed. "I'm waiting for someone," she said, trying to keep her voice steady.

Felix's smile faded as he looked at her. "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned. "You look a little...thin."

Y/n felt her cheeks burn with shame. She had been trying so hard to lose weight, and now it was obvious to everyone. "I'm fine," she said, trying to sound confident. "I'm just trying to be healthy."

Felix raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that?" he said, his tone gentle. "You don't have to be super skinny to be healthy. And you look beautiful just the way you are."

Y/n felt a tear roll down her cheek. She had been struggling with her self-image for so long, and now someone was finally telling her that she was enough. "It's not that simple," she said, her voice shaking. "It's hard to be a girl in today's society. The beauty standards are so high, and I feel like I can never measure up."

Felix nodded, understanding. "I know it's hard," he said, taking her hand. "But you don't have to be perfect to be happy. You are perfect just the way you are, and I love you for who you are, not for what you look like."

Y/n looked into his eyes, feeling her heart swell with love. She had never felt so seen and understood before. "Thank you," she said, feeling grateful. "Thank you for being here for me."

Felix smiled, squeezing her hand. "Anytime," he said. "I'm always here for you, no matter what."

As they sat there, hand in hand, Y/n felt a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that she had a long road ahead of her when it came to body positivity, but she also knew that she had someone in her corner who would always love her for who she was, inside and out.