The Trio

Atsushi talked passionately about how amazing Kyuu is to Elise and about what he would play with them when they were freed excitedly, which was very soon. She didn't seem as happy as him though and pouted about how he cared more for them than her.

He didn't know what to say to calm her down so he ignored the mad girl and started drawing on the walls. It was a picture of his family, the new one that he very much liked. 

Even if it was just a few years, he wished that his new life could just stay the way it was currently, that was his only dream. Surly god will take pity on him and decide to at least grant him that wish. 

But somehow he felt that something bad would happen in the future that could not be stopped but he turned a blind eye to it since he didn't want that.

Maybe he could try getting closer to Dazai like in his past life or the other members since he needed to have someone support him. 

He had drawn all the people he knew on the wall that he met in this life which included: Kyuu, Mori, Elise, Dazai, Chuuya, and Oda.

While he was thinking, he accidentally spilled red paint all over Oda's drawn body. Atsushi sighed at the ruined painting but decided to leave it alone since he didn't want to wreck it more and he didn't know that he would regret it so very much in the future.

Getting up from the floor, he made his way out of the room to grab some more paint and crayons. Elise went with him as well since she knew where it was stored very well.

"You know what happened before right?" he asked suddenly, grabbing the attention of the girl.

"Yeah, I heard you talking about a deal with Mori so that you could free Kyuu"

He fell silent and thought about the deal that he made. It was not impossible but it was very hard, he didn't know how to complete something like that.

"Don't worry, a capable person like you could do it"

Her words calmed him down and made him smile. She never said such a kind thing before so he felt quite emotional. 

Now that he didn't have to worry so much about the other, there was a new rumor going about Dazai adopting a pair of siblings.

Knowing from experience, this was probably the Akutagawa siblings and he was familiar with Ryunosuke since he was the one popping out of nowhere and trying to kill him.

Something about proving to Dazai about something.

How pitiful that such children would become murderers and killers, not that it was his business. It was up to them to decide how they were going to live their life and not him after all, he had no right to interfere in other people's business.

Atushi continued to follow Elise but he stopped suddenly after they came face to face with Mori.

"Rintaro"

 He knew it wasn't a coincidence and that man was looking for them so he waited for the other to speak first.

Just then, a small figure came from behind Mori and he recognized them immediately, it was Kyuu. 

Seems like they were freed, he wondered what Dazai would think of the person he feared roaming the Port Mafia. He was excited to see his scared face. After all, they were locked up by that person's order.

Maybe in this lifetime, he could befriend everyone he can. Being with Chuuya didn't seem so bad as well as his previous rival.

A small smile spread across his face, "Kyuu"

.................................................................................

It was known that there were two trouble-making girls in the Port Mafia and caused disaster everywhere they went. This 'two had increased to 'three' and whenever he wasn't on a mission he went to cause mischief with them (which was most days).

They would do things like painting all over the walls and drawing things on the floors but they also did much more devious tricks than that.

If a member did not have a heart attack from having their rooms and base in absolute disaster with the crude drawings of 6-year-olds, they definitely would when they fall into ditches and life-threatening traps they made.

This included many things like toxic gas that they spread all over the rooms as well as poisonous cobras, acid pits, and blades. No one could survive such things unless they had good reflexes which concluded in many losing their lives.

The three would just laugh at the other's suffering and mocked them for being so weak though they mainly did it for fun.

Unfortunately, they haven't been able to kill executive members yet and they thought they never would be. They weren't feared in the Port Mafia for nothing but it was a shame.

......................................................................

His life was nothing but joy, fun, and boredom. Today, he had nothing to do so he decided to take a walk outside with of course Mori's permission.

It was already nighttime and he stared again at the sky with overflowing happiness. He was about to walk back but realized that he had come to an unfamiliar alleyway. 

Having come this far, he decided to just continue walking, maybe he could come across a familiar place.

After following the same path, he arrived at a dimly lit bar that had the name 'Lupin'. He walked in since he had nothing better to do and was tired.

Surprisingly, he wasn't kicked out for being underage and he even got to order something. 

An old man came to him to hear what he wanted and so he picked the most expensive wine there was. He heard that Chuuya liked this sort of stuff and wanted to try it.

Now that he had a good look at the surroundings, Atsushi realized that there were not many people there, only three people were sitting there talking and laughing together.

Two of the people he had recognized as Dazai and Oda while he didn't know the remaining one. He stared at them and shivered slightly at how much they resembled Elise, Kyuu, and him talking to each other, it was a warm sight.

His order came quickly, it was a glass cup with red liquid. He swirled the content around and found it so similar to blood but it didn't have a metallic scent.

Deciding to taste this drink, he took a sip and had to control himself from spitting it out, forcefully swallowed it, and put it back on the table.

He wondered how anyone could ever drink this disgusting thing they called wine. It tasted worse than dirt which he had never eaten before but he just thought that.

Somehow, he managed to catch Oda's attention and he came towards him.