At the Lupin bar

He didn't bother to say hello to Oda when he came and continued to ignore him, making it look like he didn't notice him coming.

Atsushi continued to lament inside about how bad the wine tasted and how blood tasted better than this. 

As if he finally noticed the other person's arrival, he waved at the other and smiled.

"Hello, Oda-san"

They attracted the other two's attention and Dazai glared at him like he was staring at an enemy. He felt pretty offended and upset about that and he mentally cried in sadness. 

"Atsu-chan~"

It was Dazai who called at him. Atsushi was annoyed at the given nickname that the man came up with, no more than annoyed, he was ticked off.

How dare this man call him like that when only Elise and Kyuu were the only ones who could do that? Also, it was about time that he knew that he was a boy. So since he felt discomfort in that and wanted them to be more well-informed, he decided to express it.

He interrupted what Dazai was about to say next with the following words that shocked them to the core.

"Can you not call me like that? I don't like it when you change my given name! And what's with the 'chan'? I'm not even a girl but a boy. Are you perhaps stupid?"He asked with an offended look. 

"No offense to the other two" He then added.

The three of them froze and he found that funny. He did look like a girl and he tried his best to convince other people he was since that could make them look down on him and he could have an advantage in a fight but who cares. It was worth seeing their priceless faces for the little secret he revealed.

Oda then tried to change the subject, he swore that he was doing it out of embarrassment for not realizing earlier. 

"Do you go to the bar often?"

"No"

He replied to them with a short simple word and continued to sit in the awkward silence, it may have been awkward for them but he was comfortable with this silence. 

When he thought he could enjoy this moment of silence, Dazai broke through it like nothing and talked with his annoying voice of his. He didn't really have anything against him but the fact that broke the silence that he was quite comfortable with was very irritating. 

"So you didn't go to the bar before, but have you drank before?"

"No"

He gave the same answer again that he previously used and then went back to staring at the watery, red liquid that tasted like gasoline and that explained a lot.

"I wonder" he continued as he stared at the glass with blank eyes.

"Why do people make this sort of thing, I deem it not drinkable!" he pouted heavily at the end and breaking off the tension with his cuteness.

They broke into a smile and he felt happy as well, even if he didn't know why. Maybe it was because he haven't seen Dazai so happy before.

Since they now became close, he was introduced to the one he didn't know, Ango. They simply greeted each other and they continued to talk about their day.

He found interesting things about them, like how Oda didn't kill which was quite weird, and adopted orphans. 

He could tell that the man was different from the others and was suprised that Dazai had such a friend like this.

"How was your day, Atsu-Chan?"

He pondered and replied to what they asked him with a innocent smile.

"I was bored, and wondered around for a bit."

They then started asking him many things and it would have been a lie if he had said he didn't enjoy it.

After talking for a while, the sky turned black. They asked where he was going and he didn't know how to reply.

Since he didn't want to face Mori since he was late and went out without permission, he decided to go and sleep in Chuuya's house.

"I'm going to Chuuya's house"

Why? They asked and he told then the truth. Oda looked really worried about him and he swore that he was just like a father.

He hurried off since he didn't want to talk  with them anymore

It was lucky that Chuuya had given his house address to him for some reason.

Either way, it was beneficial to him and Chuuya didn't seem the type to abandon a little child on the streets.

Nuh, he didn't think that at all, that person was cruel and scary port mafia member. Then again, he was one when he  looked really cute and innocent.

He really shouldn't judge a person by their personality and looks.

Atsushi just felt like Chuuya was a tsundere (or whatever people call them).