Fighting and Childishness

"Someday you will know, it's not much of a secret"

Dazai told him nonchalantly while taking out his video game device that popped out of nowhere.

Atsushi gave him a stupefied look and then frowned with anger, where the h*ll did that device even come from?

"What sort of answer is that? I told you my reason!" He snapped getting more annoyed by the minute.

"Then who told you to tell me? I never said that I will tell you" The teenager smirked and stuck out his tongue "Too bad that you were so dumb to know"

He knew that arguing with the other would only end up in him losing but he had someone he could rely on and they were walking very near, and the door slammed open almost knocking it off the hinges.

"Who are you calling dumb you piece of sh*t?"

"Chuuya-san!"Dazai's face morphed into surprise before waving cheerfully.

Feeling happy that his savior had come so that he didn't need to spend more time with Dazai than needed, he lept up but controlled himself from hugging the other, deciding not to disrupt the fight between the two older teenagers. 

It was interesting to watch as they bickered like children, it reminded him of how it looked much like Kunnikida and Dazai, as they tried strangling and punching, calling names at each other. 

After waiting for the fight to finish, Dazai got a call from Mori and the two were finally left alone.

They sat down at the table, some document was on the desk, but not too much.

They sat down, Chuuya was finishing a report after coming from a mission, calmly doing it as if he didn't just have a heated battle a moment before. 

He mentally noted to himself to learn how to do that.

"Why did you come here?" The ginger asked

"I wanted to ask a question..." he said, looking directly at the other.

Chuuya seemed to get that the question would be important, well at least for Atsushi, so he nodded his head to continue and listened with full attention, the report seemed finished anyway.

The room filled with tension and the boy was about to open his mouth to speak, but someone decided that it was a good idea to come crashing into the room, and that 'someone' was Mori.

"Atsushi~" the full-grown man whined like a child that had his gaming privileges taken away from them by their parents.

He smiled but it was filled with irritation, just stopping himself from punching the other to let out the stress.

"Who told you that I was here?" 

Thinking of who the culprit was, it was obvious that it was Dazai, that teenager who was there with them a few minutes ago.

"Forgive me Atsuushiiiiii-chaaan! Were you sad that I screamed at you???" The man-child asked dramatically, clinging on to him like a leech.

Trying to figure out the man was hard, he couldn't see through the whining and pitiful mask, it was either that Mori was good at acting or he just had nothing better to do.

"Why are you crying, shouldn't I be the one like that? He asked staring at the other as if it was a filthy rat and even that could not compare. " except for the dramatics"  he couldn't help but add on.

"I forgive you, and I also apologize to you for being mean and not caring for your feelings," Atsushi said.

They looked at each other with sincerity and they made up, just like that.

Chuuya was in the corner of the room, having forcefully watched a live show that he didn't want to see, he perfectly mastered the arts of blending into the shadows and staying silent even if the whole thing was cringe.

One would think that it was a loving scene of two couples after having a fight, if only it wasn't between a young boy and an adult man.