Chapter 1

(Y/S/V/N) = Your Super Villian Name

A rather loud explosion outside had caused you to wake from your light sleep. You stumbled out of bed wearing pajamas, and opened the door to your room. Guards were running down the hall, and shouting into their pieces.

The compound is under attack.

You quickly shut the door, and dressed into a pair of tight, black skinny jeans and a plain white blouse. You pushed into your light, dusty brown boots and pulled your (H/C) into a tight ponytail.

"(Y/N), get off your ass and hurry up!" A deep, Russian voice from outside had shouted.

You opened the heavy, metal door to see Pietro and Wanda, the other test subjects waiting for you. It wasn't always easy getting along with the twins considering how tight their bond was, and how you were the outsider.

"Ah, (Y/S/V/N) arrives at last." Pietro smirks, clearly joking while as his sister glares at you. 

"Let's go, brother." Wanda pulled him along as you stood there outside your room, frowning. You had no memory of life before HYDRA, and with that being said, Pietro and Wanda were the only family you had left in this world. You quickly catch up with Pietro and Wanda and wait for further orders.

"The Avengers... we cannot let them breach the compound... the Trio? They aren't ready..." You listen in on a conversation. You look to Pietro and nod. He lifts his sister into his arms, and speeds out of the compound as you use astral projection to escape, and enter the fight. Your powers were different from the others - astral projection, elemental manipulation, and energy healing.

You jump directly into the fight, taking on the man in the blue suit. You fling massive rocks at him, smirking as he falls to the ground. You project yourself to the top of the compound, and notice the man in the iron suit flying toward the compound. You fling rocks and shards of ice toward the man.

"Tony, we need backup. There are two enhanced, I repeat, two enhanced!" The man in the iron suit began shooting missiles and bullets toward you. One bullet scratched your cheek, and you paused to wipe the blood from your cheek.

"Tony, do you read?" You slowly looked back up to the man, and noticed the look of fear in his eyes.

"Yeah, can you give me a minute? I just pissed off Mother Nature." The Iron Man makes a desperate attempt to escape as you project yourself in his direction, chasing him while throwing shards of ice at him. Suddenly, you feel a hand on your shoulder, stopping you.

"Pietro! Wanda? Are you okay?" You ask, turning and taking a step toward them, analyzing their features.

"Yeah, go and handle the fight down there. Ve'll get the man in the Iron suit." Wanda smirks, and starts running in his direction as Pietro stays behind.

"Be careful, yeah?" Pietro nods to me, smirking and I nod in return, smiling. He leaves, using super speed to catch up to his sister. I project myself to the fight in the woods, and look around for a target. You hear footsteps behind you, and quickly perform a roundhouse kick, sending a ice-covered rock in the person's direction.  Cling!

"You again?" You run toward the persistent man in the blue suit, and fight him, one on one. He punches you scare in the jaw, knocking you back. You hop to your feet, sweeping him off his in one, swift movement. You turn the snow beneath your feet into water, and stand over the man's unconscious body.

"Prepare to be frozen in time again, Captain America." You laugh. Suddenly, you feel something smack into your neck, and the water splashes to the ground as your world turns dark and cold.