Chapter 2

I would like to thank all of those who read the last chapter, and voted. I updated your powers because there was a misunderstanding at the beginning, so now you just have more powers.

"Y/N!" Pietro shouts, and runs toward your unconscious form. He kneels down beside you, and pulls the electric arrow from your neck.

"It seems the electric shock has drained her energy, and powers for zhe time being." Wanda explains as she examines the arrow.

Your body lays limp in his strong, muscular arms, and for a moment he believes he's lost you.

"Lets return to HYDRA, and get a report on zhe Avengers." Wanda orders. All of the sudden, your fingers curl, and you gain consciousness, revealing your vibrant, electric E/C eyes. You. Were. Pissed.

"Y/N!" Pietro exclaims, and brushes back your H/L, H/C, tucking strands behind your ear. Dark green energy surrounds your hands, and you growl.

"Where are those damned Avengers?" You question as your eyes scan the area. Wanda rolls her eyes, and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Zhey escaped, you're alright." Pietro smiles softly, and watches as the energy emanating from your hands slowly disappears. The three of you were returning to the destroyed compound when suddenly, an 8 ft robot intervened... you examined it closely. It was one of Stark's many failures.

"Vho is zhis?" Wanda asks as Pietro steps forward, protecting Wanda and I with his body.

"I am Ultron."

"Vhat do you want?" Pietro questions, and I gently squeeze his hand for comfort. This doesn't go unnoticed by Wanda.

"I am here to create a better world... you want Stark dead, yes?" Ultron smirks, raising a brow.

"Vhat if ve do?" Wanda asks, taking a step forward and linking arms with her older, twin brother.

"Lets begin, children."

**The Avengers Tower**

"Pietro and Wanda Maximoff are Sovokian twins, age 24. Shortly after their parents died in a bombing linked to Stark Industries... the Twins signed up for testing at HYDRA. The two miraculously survived, and were gifted with superhuman abilities. Pietro was gifted with superhuman speed, and fast metabolism while as his younger sister, Wanda, was gifted with telekinesis, telepathy and when angered, energy blasts." Tony reads the file to the other Avengers.

"How can you tap into HYDRA's files so easily?" Steve asks, crossing him arms over his chest.

"Are you forgetting something? I'm Tony Stark. I broke into the Pentagon's firewall as a high school dare." Tony smirks as Natasha reads on, moving to the next file.

"Y/N L/N is an American citizen, age 21. Shortly after her kidnapping, her memory was erased in order for the testing to run smoothly. Due to the memory wipe out, her powers have created a new layout in her head of who she is, and what her duty is to HYDRA. She is gifted with energy healing, elemental manipulation, astral projection, and teleportation. Unlike the others, she received her powers from the cosmic energy in Loki's scepter which is revealed through blasts of energy."

"She's a human robot... she has her own code and settings." Bruce adds, pacing the floor. If it were just Pietro and Wanda, the Avengers wouldn't be so stressed and scattered... but you were different, and that's what's worried them.

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment before you leave!