Chapter 4

Hey guys, I apologize for my on-off absence but summer break hasn't really been going right for me. My stepdad had a BAD panic attack, and we're all focusing on getting him steady and going, and i have dentist and doctor appointments. I wasn't going to update but I kept seeing support and feedback so I thought, "eh, what the hell."

Here's to the loyal readers! 

You were leaning against the wall of the lab watching as Ultron uploaded himself into a synthetic body. Something didn't feel right. You glanced over to Pietro and Wanda.

'You aren't needed here, Y/N.' You thought to yourself, and looked down. All of the sudden, Wanda cried out in shock and pain.

"You said you veren't going to-"

"So what... a few people die here and there. No big deal." Ultron shrugs his shoulders, and you clench your jaw. You nod to the twins before leaving the room as you felt a new fire burning inside your heart... a fire burning for being good.

***

The Avengers Tower.

The energy you had used to travel across the world had weakened you, but you survived, and that's what mattered. The place looked nearly empty... you couldn't use any remaining energy, it was far too risky.

"Who in the hell are you?" A deep voice questions, and you turn on the balls of your feet to see the famous Nick Fury.

"Y/N L/N... the Avengers are in danger. I need to find them. I need to-"

You proclaim, but before you could complete your sentence, you collapsed to the floor, weak and tired. You felt someone lift you up into their arms and carry you off ... but where?

***

"It's that chick from the HYDRA base." You hear someone explain as you let out a low groan.

"You already know her story, I'm assuming. I found her at the Tower before coming here." Your eyes fluttered open and you looked around.

A beautiful brunette woman was standing in between a dusty blonde man and a one eyed man whose arms were crossed across his chest.

You push yourself up slowly, and rub the side of your head.

"Let's make this quick. Why were you at the Tower?" The tall, dark male questions, taking a step toward the bed.

"Ultron has uploaded himself into a synthetic body to wipe out the Avengers, and the world. You don't have much time." You explain quickly, looking up to the three adults.

"How do we know you're not lying?"

"He has a plan to wipe out the world! I don't have the powers like Wanda to show you. Please! You have to believe me." You cry out.

"I'll catch Cap, and Nat. We can track him down. Where was he again?" The dusty blonde asked, turning to you.

"Seoul, South Korea."

Thank you guys so much for supporting me through everything. I love you guys.  Comment and vote :)