Chapter 3

Welcome back, faithful readers! I cannot tell you how happy I am to see such positive feedback! I'm glad you all are enjoying the story! Well, here's chapter 3. I'm sorry if details are off, I have very little to refer to.

You hid behind the tree line with the Maximoff twins watching as the Avengers dispersed.

"Vhat's zhe plan?" Pietro asks with his heavy, Russian accent.  You glance over to Wanda who is currently glaring daggers that cut through you like a knife.

"You find Ultron, and eliminate any threats. I'll watch for any retreating threats out here." You command, and Wanda merely nods before grabbing her brother's arm.

"Wanda!" He hisses, as she leads him deeper into the woods. You can see the worry in his eyes as his sister leads him away. You slowly turn to the aircraft and smirk. Time to work your magic.

**

You were tormenting the scientist, Bruce Banner, until he slowly eased out of the shell of an aircraft. You projected a distorted image of yourself in and out of the aircraft. All of the sudden, you felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up to see Wanda and Pietro.

"You good, yeah?" Pietro asks, resting a gentle hand on your shoulder. Wanda rolls her eyes, and looks off into the distance.

"Yeah." You sighed, and watched as Wanda finished the job. The scientist slowly morphed into the green monster also known as The Hulk.

"Vatch out!" Pietro pulled you behind a tree as the monster raced by, growling and smashing.

"He's heading for the city." Wanda states, looking to Pietro. You stand and a smirk tugs at the corners of your lips.

"His friends can deal with him. This one is mine." You respond, nodding to Clint in the distance, holding a woman in his arms.

"Y/N, it's not worth it. Let's find Ultron." Wanda protests, grabbing your wrist. What? She was acknowledging you? Since when did she pull the stick from her ass? Bless the Heavens above, this is rare.

"Fine, let's find Ultron and give him the report." You sigh, defeated, and turn to the others. Pietro runs ahead to check and see if the coast is clear.

"Oh, and it vould be nice if zhe flirting could stop. My brother doesn't need any distractions." Wanda added, glaring over to you. You nodded, feeling a lump in your throat. You were just a distraction, an outsider... and that's all you'll ever be to the Maximoff twins.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment while you're here, it would help me! :)