Chapter 7

Hey, faithful readers! I am so glad you guys have stuck with me this long! It makes me so proud and happy. I've been busy with hospital appointments and getting ready for school. I hope you all are okay! :) I apologize for OOC and wrong details. I'm relying on a wiki page. XD

Shortly after Thor had explained Vision and the Infinity Stone to the Avengers, you all teamed up, and prepared for Sokovia. You dressed into a pair of black, leather pants, a white, fitting t-shirt and a pair of fingerless gloves given to you by Wanda. You slid into a pair of light, dusty brown combat boots as you pulled your (H/L, H/C) into a fishtail braid and left the room.

"Y/N!" A strong, Russian accent had called from behind. You turned, and smiled softly.

"Pietro, what are you doing here? You should be with your sister." You note, and take in his new outfit.

"My little sitter is speaking with zhe new man... Vision." He sighs, and looks off.

"She'll be fine, Pietro." You assure him, and look up at him with your (E/C) eyes.

"It's not her I am vorried about. It's you." He smirks, and shakes his head to get the hair from his face.

"I can handle myself." You claim, and roll your eyes. It was true, you could handle yourself, but you were reckless at times and hotheaded.

"I... just be careful, Y/N. We can't afford to lose you. Not now." He pulls you close and places a gentle kiss to your brow. You smile, and  close your eyes as you feel a light blush dust your cheeks. Suddenly, a light breeze hits, and you open your eyes to an empty corridor. Oh, Pietro.

***

You landed in Sokovia and immediately split up to cover more ground. The twins head off in one direction, you head in another, and the Avengers scout out the area not far from you.

"Ah, the Avengers. Here to save the world again. Not." Ultron smirks as he floats ahead just a few yards from you. You turn slowly, and bite your lip.

"Stand down, Ultron." You nearly growl as you clench your fists. The Avengers are scattered throughout the city, but surely they all see what you see.

"Stand? Oh, no, no, no. I much prefer flying." He laughs as the town is ripped from its deep roots in the earth and sent in the air. You immediately go into action, trying desperately to pull the city back to Earth with your elemental manipulation.

"Is that all you got?!"

"You just had to ask."

Sweats forms along your brow, and you grunt and growl as you continue to fix the broken city before it's too late. You were too focused to notice the battle had already begun. Bots flew all around you, and there was no way you could possibly last any longer without protecting yourself, and the ENTIRE city. You let go of your hold on the rich earth, letting the city float higher into the sky.

"Get. Away. From. Me!" You immediately shoot gusts of wind toward the bots, slicing them in half. You hear cries, and screams erupting throughout the city. You stop and look around to see the burning cars and buildings, the smoke filling the air, and the rubble covering the streets like a thick blanket on a winter night. How could we have let this happen? A loud crash had caused your mind to return to battle.

"Y/N!"

You look to see a bot launching toward you at full speed you quickly grab it by the arm and tear it's head from its body out of rage. You continue fighting, working yourself deeper into the battle, fighting harder than ever before. It felt like an hour or so before you found Clint, at least. Fury had arrived with his helicarrier, and Steve and some of the others had helped the surviving citizens into the flying ship.

"Oh god." He whispers as he nods to the child across the street. Before you could protest, he was running across the street. You looked up and down the street to see a quinjet flying toward Clint, and Pietro racing to Clint.

"Pietro, no!" You scream, and race to the street, trying desperately to build a barricade of rubble and rocks. You close your eyes, and take a deep breath, working yourself to death.

"Y/N..." You hear someone whisper as you feel blood trickle from your nose, and you fall to the ground. Pietro was on the ground, bleeding from his bullet wounds, and Clint was curled up with the child, shaking as he looked from Pietro to you. 'I failed them.' You thought before letting sleep take over your body.

WOAH, dramatic. I love you guys so much, I hope you all are okay and stress free! Well, vote and comment! Your support means everything to me.