Chapter 5

Hey, due to feedback I decided to whip up a quick chapter :) life is slowly settling down, and I'm happy! So yeah. Thanks to everyone who stayed with me and waited patiently :P you guys are the best. I love you so much, every one of you. It looked short in my notes, but ugh, I kinda wanted to cut it off there. So yeah. Anyway. Wanna talk? Just message me! I'm always free :)

There was no siren for the citizens of Sokovia. It was the silent screams that signaled death. You didn't have the chance to move an inch before a bomb tore through the roof of your crumbling, old apartment. The force had thrown you across the room, and you cried out in pain as your back hit the wall, and you fell to the ground. A few minutes had passed before the dust cleared, and you decided to gather your thoughts.

"M-mama? Papa?" Your voice cracked, and you let out a thick cough. There was silence. You bit your bloody lip, fearing the worst. You shifted slightly, and looked around. In the midst of the rubble, there sat a bomb with the name 'Stark' painted perfectly on the side. You felt pressure on your arm, and your legs, and you looked to see slabs of concrete blanketing your small body. It felt like hours before someone had lifted you from the rubble, and carried you to a safe spot beside two other survivors. Their icy, cold glares had caused you to look down at the ground.

'You aren't needed here.'

"Y/N, wake up!" Someone shouted, shaking your bodily violently. You shoot upward, breathing heavily as tears traveled down your cheeks. You look to see Stark and Banner (A/N: let's just imagine this is how it happened. I had a rough week and I'm relying on wiki pages and coffee) standing over you with looks of concern painted on their faces.

"I'm fine, just give me a minute." You whisper as you take a few deep breaths.

"C'mon kiddo, we have to report to the Tower State." He nods to you.

"Can I have a minute?" You growl, glaring at the multimillionaire. He smirks. Oh, no.

"Give yourself 12 seconds." He smiles, and you roll your eyes as you slide out of bed. You slowly standing, carefully moving toward the door.

"What was all the crying about, anyway?" Tony asks, and Bruce pinches the bridge of his nose, probably scolding Tony in his mind. At least Dr. Banner had manners.

"I just relived a friend's memory... but they were in it... it's nothing. Let's go." You sigh, shaking off the memory as you walk out the door.

So yeah, short but oh well. I wanted to write this. Thank you all for sticking with me! <3 you guys are perfect. Tell me what you think in the comments, and don't forget to vote! I'll see you all in the next chapter!