Wally darling x mexican gn reader

A/n: Apologies if i make mistakes but I don't know alot about mexican culture but do enjoy. 😊

This request is from 

You were an new addition to the neighborhood  and everyone loved you due to your personalitiy and culture.

Everyone liked you even a specific blue haired puppet, you and wally had gotten along well ever since the first day you arrived.

And in celebration of your friendship with the neighbours you decided to throw a party for them.
.
.
.
.
.
You had everything ready with snacks and drinks and a bunch of food from your country when you were about to add the last of your decorations you heard the doorbell ring you quickly set the last decoration and head to the doors.

You open the door to find all the neighbours dressed up in your culture and carrying gifts for you, you allowed them in as the party began.

.

.

.

.

 Everyone seemed to be having a good time and everything was going great that was until the fire disatser.

You decided to give wally a taco and he thanked you for that he took a bit with his eyes and that was till he immediately stopped with his eyes widen.

Um, wally you good? you asked till his eyes had gotten red and then set on fire.

Everyone immediately paniced as to what to do, Santo cielo! You screamed as you got a fire extinguisher and immediately put wallys eyes out.

Everyone sighed a relief till he passed out on the ground.

.

.

.

.

.

Wally woken up to find himself in bed and saw that he was back at his house, he sighed remembering what happened as he looked to see a note.

Dear wally.

Sorry for the taco I should've known that I made it too spicy I do hope you feel better soon.

From, Y/n L/n

P.S. Barnaby told me you have a small crush on me, love ya😘

He sighed as he layed back down, he was embrassed that he did that and infront of his crush but in the end he was glad he got a s/o.

Hope you enjoy this and here's a word of compliment.

You're cool.