Wally darling x villain male reader

You had moved into the neighbourhood and everyone had loved you, well for now you had decided to disguise yourself and not get blamed for being a asshole, the only person that you didn't need to worry for was Wally Darling.

He seemed to be just fine and wasn't worried about you, you had a amazing idea you thought of mabye kidnapping someone it was the middle of the night and you exited your house as you were walking deciding who you were going the kidnap till suddenly you bumped infront of some you looked down and saw wally staring at you.

Oh, hello neighbour. you said towards Wally but he didn't seem interest in what you said to him, he knew about your bad behaviour and he was going to change you for the better.

Oh nothing much how about you, what are you doing out here? he asked, oh well um..., you didn't know what to say cause you knew that he would probably figure out what you were trying to do, I just wanted to talk to barnaby about something. you said walking off till suddenly everything went black.

You woke up to find yourself inside a basement you tired to get up till you saw that your hands were tied together by a chair.

Oh I see your awake. Wally walked wearing his pajamas as he held a smirk, wall what's going on!? you screammed

Well you see I knew all about your whole bad behaviour so decided that it was best to probably lock you here till you chang your behaviour, okay goodbye darling. He blew you a kiss as she closed the basement door leaving you to realise your actions of choosing such a dark path.