Wally darling x Murderer female reader

You were a murderer who would murder those who you felt didn't deserve to live in the first place, you had always felt comfort by this little kids show that you watched called welcome home it was like a comfort show for you and there was something about the main character it was almost as if he was looking at you.

You had just commited a murder on a specific man who had beaten up a little girl, you were draging the body till suddenly someone had seen you, "shit!" you said in your mind as that person began calling for the police as you immediately started running.

You made it to your house just in time as you started packing everything you needed till the police was violating knocking on your door, you had decided to go through the window of your house, you were able to successfully escape the police till they saw you running and ran after you, they tried to injure you but instead of shooting you by the leg, the officer had shot you through your head as you fell to the ground slowly bleeding.

Before you died you saw very familiar shoes walking towards you, had died due to the bullet but you were able to hear a voice.

"Don't worry neighbour, you'll be just fine."

You woke up to find yourself in a bed as you looked and saw the sun shine very brightly you were confused as to find out where you were, you looked at your hand and saw that you were (f/c), just where the heck were you at?.

You had lied down and sighed you turned around and immediately fell down as that puppet from that kids show you watched wally was staring directly at you.

"Why hello (y-" he was cut off by you punching him in the face., "Ow!" he said as he held his eye in pain.

"No,No this is a bad dream- ow!" he had pinch you, "What? Usually someone would ask them to pinch them if they're dreaming." he said

"W-What do you want?" you questioned, "Well I decided that mabye it would be better if you stayed here after all I did save your life so you might as well return the favor." he said and what's that? you questioned.

"Help me with my eye that you punched!" he said pointing towards the now swollen eye.