Dieing Wally x Doctor male reader

Warning: ⚠️Gore⚠️
You were a doctor working at a hospital you helped alot of people and you also had dated wally darling.

You were busy taking care of patient as you came outside you saw people immediately draging in what seems to be a body that looks like the life is about to be taken away.

Doctor (L/n), we need your help with this patient. The nurse called out.

You and the nurse immediately ran as you enter the operating room.

As you enter you are shocked to see who it was, it was wally but it looked as if something had tore him into pieces he had stab marks all his chest, one of his eyes seemed to be removed and his chest was opened.

"Come on doctor what are you waiting for, you help !" The nurse screamed as you immediately performed surgery on your boyfriends body you prayed that he would survive and that when you find the person who did this your gonna make them pay.

A/n: there are two ending a good one and a bad one so here are the following endings.

The bad ending

The surgery was done and you were waiting to hear if wally had survived or not that was till one of the doctors came covered in wally's blood.

"How is he!?" You screamed the doctor had a sadden look that meant you knew what happened, tears started falling on your face.

"I'm sorry for your lost but he gave me this piece of paper." The doctor handed you the paper you looked and it and immediately crushed it, you knew who did this.

You had came to the neighborhood as you walked to home who was fast asleep, you poured gasoline all over them as you light a match as you threw it by the gasoline as it immediately set on fire.

Home was screaming well more like banging its door begging for help it was looking for help till it saw you staring right at him you walked off leaving them to burn till you told them one last word.

"Go kill yourself at hell you shithead."

The good ending

You were worried about how wally was doing, the doctor came out.

"Don't worry, he survived he actually wants to see you." The doctor told you as you immediately pushed him out of the way, you saw wally smiling at you.

"Hello darling." He told you weakly as you gave him the biggest hug as you smiled towards him glad that he was alive.

After that you decided that it was best for wally to stay at your house rather than home, because you felt it ridiculous for home to just do that to wally, for talking about missing you home is a house not a human being.

Home did fell bad for what they did but they knew that you weren't gonna let them near wally ever again, they caused this for themselves.