Saint Wally darling x male demon reader

Wally darling was known around the neighbourhood as a man who worships the all mighty god himself, but what they didn't know was that he had a secret.

One night he was all alone in home, everyone was fast sleep but wally he was busy trying to summon someone when he was done he began chanting till suddenly a portal had opened on the floor as someone came out he looked and saw a s/c demon with demon wings and horns obviously was a male.

Wally, what the hell are you doing? You asked him annoyed as to why he called you so late.

I want cuddles! he said with a pout, what, no way! you yelled as you were about to leave.

Please, y/n please I'll do anything even if it envolves Punishment please! You turned and saw he was on his knees begging you, you sighed.

All right I'll give you your stupid cuddles but you need to sacarifice one of your neighbours to me. you said as he immediately smiled and gave you a big hug as you sighed and patted him.

(the next day)

It was the next day and everyone was confused as to what has happened to Julie cause they didn't hear from her the whole day and wally hasn't came out of home for a while.

Meanwhile...

Wally was know infront of the window where the sun was shining on him and his friend Julie's body was seen as he began praying to god asking him for forgiveness for what he has done, but he did it all for love.