Touch straved wally darling x possesive female reader

You were always possesive towards wally but he didn't see anything wrong with that.

As you guys had gotten into your relationship he seemed to be touch-starved always wanting you attention 24/7.

But right now you were in your home at night reading a book till you heard a very loud knock at your door, you walk to the door and look to see your lover wally looking up at you.

Oh, hello darling-, you were cut off by wally immediately hugging and gave you those adorable puppy like eyes.

Give me attention please? he whined, you sighed and closed the door and immediately went up to your bedroom and slept with the boy.

It was the next day and you were walking around trying to find wally, you went to home.

Hi, home do you know where wally is? you asked the house as he did a squeak and pointed towards where wally was, you thanked them as you headed where wally was and saw him talking to Julie.

Your smile had faded and you immediately walked towards the two and took wally away from julie, leaving julie confused as to what just happened.

You were know with a very cuddling wally and holding him very tight as you gave him a bunch of kisses all over his adorable face.

Your mine. you said as he giggled at how possessive you were towards him.