Wally darling x ghost male reader

Wally was fast asleep in his bed while repeating the words, "I'm sleeping." as if he's asleep when he's not.

Suddenly his window is open which is strange cause he closed it, he looks around and sees nothing as he gets up and closes the window as he heads back to bed till the window is opened yet again.

"Alright, home are you playing a prank on me?" he asked his house but they were fast asleep already.

"Alright." He goes back to sleep suddenly he feels as if someone is tickling his feet he moves gets annoyed and looks up to see a ghost looking at him.

"Boo." You said trying to scare him but he didn't look scared just annoyed he still had a smile but his eyes showed he was annoyed.

"Are you trying to scare me again darling?" He asked, "Come on! You weren't scared of me!" You yelled annoyed.

"Nope." He answered back, "fine then i know how to scare you with this." You pulled out an apple.

"Okay?" You then pulled out a green apple wally was spechless till he screamed as you laughed showing him green apples he even got a cross to banish you to the underworld.

The next day

Everyone was asking wally why he was screaming last night and yelling "Begone you demon!"

He didn't say anything and stood silent.