Sleep deprived wally darling x male reader

A/n: This is a request from PixelThe_Idoit I know they said I could pick between sleep deprvied or sick so I decided to do both, hope you enjoy.

Ever since you had moved into the neighbourhood all the neighbours loved you even wally, that's why the two of you had become a couple.

But for the past few weeks wally seemed rather tired and you were going to get the bottom of it.

.

.

.

.

.

Night time had fallen in in the neighbourhoood and everyone was asleep except you, you had left your house and went to home, home opened they're eyes as they saw you.

Hey home, is wally still up? you asked till home opened the door for you, as you enter you hear your boyfriend singing beautiful dreamer.

Ha, Ha, Ha. I don't know the other words that's all barnaby taught me. he said, Do you think y/n will like it? wally asked home as home moved the door as a sign that you like it.

You quietly opened the door and sneaked behind him, as you picked him up, wally flinched but then turned around and saw you.

Oh, hello darling. he said tiredly, you ignored him as you took him out of his art room as he kept shouting  at you to let him go.

You put him, in his bed and cuddled up to him.

Y/n! let me go-

Just go to sleep shorty. you said as you drifted to sleep, wally was silently  glaring  at you but you were right as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Bonus:

You woke up and saw wally still asleep you kissed his forehead as you went to the bathroom, you looked into the mirror and saw that you had a apple painted on your face.

WALLY! you screamed as he laughed in the bedroom.

Word of the day:

You are you