Iced coffee

It was another day of high school

It was another day of high school. The climate was humid. As summer ended and dark clouds made their way and covered the sky. 

The rainy season, Calmness like the summers and cool breezes like the winters. The rain cooled the air and the temperature dropped making the weather extremely pleasant. Scattering droplets of water falling from the sky brought moments of joy to everyone’s face. From a young child to a wrinkled face man, this season is for all to enjoy.

 Jungkook huffed as he stood outside the school campus. 'Daeil Foreign Language High School'. Located in Seoul, one of the most prestigious high schools in South Korea. Only the rich and wealthy families' children studied there, also the few who got scholarships could get a chance to study there with those Richie rich students.

Jungkook was late that day for school like always. He began to walk to the back side of the school and reached a small gate he came to whenever he got late. He climbed on the gate and Jumped inside the school successfully.

 As he was going to move further he heard some rustling sound in the bushes. Jungkook turned towards there but saw no one in particular. He shrugged it off and reached the building.

Jungkook was moving past classes in the corridor heading towards his class though his first class was already over. some girls were giving him glances along with some boys were also staring at him. Well, who wouldn't?! Jungkook looks as breathtaking as the Greek God. I mean, yeah his dressing style wasn't up to. Well, he wore oversized sweatshirts or T with baggy ripped Jeans, frequently. However, All were either from Louis Vuitton or Adidas.

Today, the light brown-haired boy dressed in a white T over it a cotton bomber olive camouflage printed Jacket paired with black baggy ripped Jeans. Which was giving him a classy and elegant look.

He heard some noises outside his classroom. He walked towards it. The voices felt familiar with each step he took and made him grow more tense. The only person who popped into his mind at that moment was J-HOPE!!! his best friend. He rushed through the students.  

"Not AGAIN!!" Jungkook screamed under his breath as he saw Min Yoongi, the Senior bastard and a computer programming student, Who had an ego bigger than his height. Jungkook didn't have any personal grudge towards him nor Min yoongi bothered him in any way. But the thing that irritated and angered Jungkook the most was he bully students for no reason, especially his Best friend J-hope. 

"Look where are you going, Twink," Yoongi sneered as his shirt got stained by Coffee spilt by J-hope.

Well, what happened was that. J-hope was moving hurriedly for his next class, books in one hand and cold coffee in another while taking sips from it. He was walking at a fast pace clumsily and got hit by someone. The next thing he saw his books were scattered on the floor and his iced coffee was painting someone's shirt. He looked up and saw an infuriating Yoongi giving him dead glares.