Suppressant

"Yeah and ,he was now bleeding and I don't know what to do. Please help me,” Taehyung spoke on the line. Rose was listening to his friend attentively. 

“Okay Taehyung! Don't worry I'm coming to your house!” Rose spoke from the other side. Taehyung sighed in relief.  

“Ding! Dong!” After 10 minutes Taehyung opened the gate carefully as he let his friend in. 

“So, where is he?!” Rose asked in wonder. 

“He’s in my bedroom!” Taehyung replied. 

Rose went towards the bedroom and knocked on the door. But the door was unlocked as she saw. She went inside and saw a cute and handsome boy sitting on the bed while staring to nowhere. His face was red which screamed he cried before. 

“Hello! I'm Taehyung’s friend Rose,” Rose greeted as the younger looked at her and smiled a little.

“Hello! I'm Jungkoo-”

“-Taehyung told me about you Jungkook and you don't have to worry. I'm here.” Rose exclaimed and smiled towards the Younger. 

“Here these are pads, tampons and menstrual cups. You can take whatever you’re comfortable with.” Rose handed Jungkook the sanitary who took the items and thanked the girl. His cheeks tinted crimson. 

Taehyung was outside the door all the time as the door was slightly opened. He wasn't looking inside though. 

“Jungkook do you know how to use them or let me help you-” Rose continued but the Younger cut her off.

“-Ahh! It's fine. I know how to use them or I find it by myself. Again thank you for your help!” Jungkook thanked the girl as she beamed cheerfully. 

“Okay one more thing, I bought you something, these are bras and lingerie as Taehyung said you use a binder. Please Jungkook don't do that, it will only cause problems in the future. Please take these.” Rose adjured.

That's it!  The only thing Jungkook hated about his body. Now he had to accept it or could say bear it. He was using suppressants all the time to block his periods. But for almost three days he didn't take the suppressant. And the binder thing, now he had to take care of his body like a good boy which he hated the most! Oh My God! Everyone would know about it. And Taehyung that mutherfuvker already knew his weakness. How could life be more cruel to him?.

“Thanks!” Taehyung took the stuff from her hands and bowed to her. He wanted this to be over soon. He was tired of all these. 

“Wait- I don't know what's your fit you should try them now. That way I'll help you,” Rose encouraged the Younger who got all shy. 

"No- it's alright-"

“She was right! You should listen to her,” Taehyung went inside and stood in front of Jungkook who didn't make eye contact with him and looked downwards blankly. 

Jungkook hummed and rolled his eyes! Rose insisted her and Taehyung go outside to give some privacy to the Younger. But Taehyung didn't budge, instead, he called Rose to wait outside which caught her off guard as she shut her mouth and went outside. 

“C’mon what are you waiting for? Change!” Taehyung said casually and turned around. 

Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He took one of the simple cream-coloured bra and tried to wear it. Taehyung was not facing him but he could look into the mirror in front of him showing the younger’s breathtaking  fragile body. He saw the Younger was struggling with the bra’s straps. 

Taehyung turned up and went near the Younger. He picked up the bra straps and tried to button them. His finger was brushing the younger’s milky soft skin. Which brought shiver to run down his spine. Taehyung’s Adam Apple bobbed as he gulped. And he tied the straps faster. He turned around and left the room leaving a blank but confused Jungkook alone. 

Rose was waiting outside when she saw Taehyung coming towards her. She stood in front of him and handed him a bag. 

“These are some more sanitary pads and stuff for Jungkook. And tell him to never use suppressants again because they are dangerous for his health” Rose handed the bag to Taehyung who took it. And bid her goodbye. 

A/n~ see ya at the next chap.

TBC...