Brown Eyes

"Why does this room have no windows or any kind of stuff? And God! Whose house I'm in?! Let me check again precisely. I'm sure this time I'll find anything or get any idea to get out of here." Jungkook thought as his eyes were searching or scanning the room he was locked in like an eagle. 

Jungkook tried to move his hand and legs which had gotten numb because of standing there chained for not knowing how long. 

He just didn't understand why Kim Taehyung kidnapped him. He didn't remember they had ever got into any fight or serious argument. Jungkook was baffled by the fact that they hardly even talked properly. Taehyung had been more into his friends or bitches or bullying other students but not him ever. And why his sister got involved in this out of nowhere. He couldn't connect a single dot without feeling perplexed or dizzy. Also, his brimful bladder wasn't helping him either.

Jungkook heard some noise or sound of footsteps of someone coming nearby and started opening the lock with the keys clinking. He took a sharp breath and waited for what was ahead next.

Taehyung opened the door with a loud thud. He was wearing the same outfit just this time he came without a mask on, showing his brown eyes and emotionless face. He came near Jungkook and started unlocking the handcuffs around his wrists. He then leaned downwards reaching his legs and glanced at Jungkook then proceeded to unchain his legs.

Taehyung got up and grabbed his wrist, pulling him outside the bedroom and towards the living area. Jungkook was looking here and there and tried to release his arm from Taehyung's tight hold.

"Wait- wait! Where are you taking me?!" Jungkook screeched at the man who didn't utter a single word and halted jerking him slightly near a pole. 

"Listen, I want to pee," Jungkook said as he saw Taehyung take some very long and heavy chains in his hand from the ground and began putting them around his legs and tying them to the pole.

"So?" Taehyung uttered without looking at him and continued doing his work. Jungkook got irritated. 

"What so? Unfasten me and let me go to the washroom," Jungkook muttered while looking at the brazen man.

"On your left the front door," Taehyung replied while staring at him.

You idiot, how do I go if you don't unchain me?! I won't run out. Now untie me," Jungkook blurted out in irritation at his response. 

"Unchaining you! No way, I can't, sorry. Anyways the chains are too long so you can go there easily. And about escaping you won't do it after knowing that," Taehyung smirked while staring. Jungkook looked at him dumbfounded.

"WHAT ABOUT THE DOOR?! I CANNOT CLOSE THAT CAUSE OF THESE FUCKING CHAINS." Jungkook breathed heavily.

"You're a Man right, what's wrong with you peeing in front of me? Just go and PEE! Anyway, I don't give a damn about your small dick." Taehyung said smugly and pointed towards the door. Jungkook got flushed by his words and tried to form a word but couldn't. 

Jungkook then quickly ran towards the pointed door. He tried to close the door as close as possible but the chains won't be letting it. He then just turned around at last not giving a fuck about the Man outside and released his bladder. He sighed in satisfaction and washed his hands. 

After that Jungkook started looking at the washroom carefully. Again no windows even for ventilation there was a small hole in the wall by which Jungkook couldn't escape. He then stared at the chain around his legs. He was busy examining the chains when he heard a familiar voice. The sound of someone giggling. Jungkook gulped. 

 It was of his little sister, Jeon somi.   

TBC...

A/n~ Hope you're enjoying the story.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you're liking this book.🌠

See ya at the next update!