Devil

Taehyung was engrossed in his work on his laptop when he heard footsteps reaching towards him. He looked towards the coming sound but his breath was hitched by the view. His mouth felt dry as he looked at the curvy slim figure in front of him.

Jungkook stood in a loose white shirt which was a little transparent as it was showing the outline of his bra covering his bosom giving him an appealing feminine look. Finally, his slim body was visible after the enormous layers of clothes the younger had worn. He sported the previous blue ripped jeans hugging his ass perfectly.

Taehyung's gaze was fixed on the Younger like a predator observing his prey. Jungkook was fiddling with his fingers as he kept stealing glances from the Older who was busy eye fucking him. An adrenaline crashed through the Younger as his legs felt wobbly standing there too long. He walked near Taehyung who met his eyes then adverted his attention back to the screen.

"Dinner was in the fridge, go heat it and eat," Taehyung enjoined Jungkook who got pissed at the Older for pretending like he care so much.

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook stated as he walked towards the couch.

"Don't anger me or I'll make sure to feed you by force-"

"AHHHH" Taehyung heard the younger's scream as he looked up and saw Jungkook clutching his stomach in pain. His legs became jelly and he was about to fall but.

Taehyung in an instant held the Younger by his waist as he carried him in his arms in a bridal style. Jungkook got jungshook by his sudden gesture and started writhing on his hold which was getting firm with each movement.

"Let me go! you asshole!!" Jungkook shrieked. But taehyung brought him forcefully on the couch and made him sit. He went towards the kitchen and came back with medicines and a glass of water. He adjured Jungkook to take the painkillers as he knew this would happen. Rose instructed Taehyung about everything related to periods and of course about period cramps.

"I won't take it." Jungkook turned his face and pouted like a kid. Taehyung got irked by the Younger's attitude. He warned Jungkook to not raise the devil inside him and to take the pills like a good boy.

"I said I don't wanna take from your filthy hands. Live me alone," Jungkook shouted which made Taehyung lose his last straw. He pinched the nose of the Younger who immediately after that opened his mouth to take a breath but Taehyung put the pill inside of his mouth and he himself gulped the water from the glass.

He grabbed the nape of the Younger with his other hand as he pressed his lips with the Younger's soft ones. Taehyung made him drink the water from his mouth. Jungkook eyes widened as he gulped the water along with the pill gradually. Taehyung smirked while pressing his lips. He slowly removed his lips from the Younger ones and caressed his hair while growling something inside his ear.

"Eat the food like a good boy or I'll feed you the same way lovingly." Jungkook ears turned red as a shiver ran down his spine. He flinched and shrank back in fear of the devil in front of him. Taehyung placed the food beside him which Jungkook held in his hand and started taking big bites. Taehyung chuckled and continued to work on his laptop.

. . .

"Hello!" Jungkook spoke to his dad on the line. His mouth got dried after hearing his dad's voice for too long.

"Yes, Dad! I'm gonna stay with my friend. As I'm very serious about my Training. I'll take it from here with the uni."

"Why so suddenly kook?! but okay! As you want!"

"Dad?!"

"Yes!"

"Please, take care of mom and Somi!" A tear escaped Jungkook's eyes. He was trying to become strong in front of his dad but who knows something cracked inside his heart. Taehyung was observing his every move and was making sure the latter didn't say anything stupid or give any hint. He even called on Jungkook's phone to not make things suspicious.

"Of course, I'll take care. You're my brave bunny."

"Okay! Dad, talk to you later! Take care!" Jungkook took a deep breath and hung up the phone. Taehyung snatched the phone from the Younger's hand quickly and switched it off after throwing the SIM card in the dustbin.

"You did a good job! Now, go to the bedroom and sleep," Taehyung commanded the crying Younger who wiped his tears, immediately and took the heating pad from the table and went towards the bedroom.

. . .

Taehyung turned off his laptop as he rose from the couch. He switched off the lights and went to the bedroom. He saw the lights were still on. He went near the cupboard and took something, something heavy. He reached near the bed and removed his t-shirt, only left in his pants. He proceeded to chained the one leg of the younger with his one leg, the chains were long though. He switched off the lights and got on the bed beside the younger and lay down.

Jungkook was awake all this time as he clutched the heating pad over his stomach. He sniffed and turned around. He stared at the sleeping male blankly. His chiselled chest and muscles were on display as he slept half-naked.

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook mumbled as he turned away.

"Hmm?!" Taehyung hummed in his sleep. Well, he wasn't sleeping, however.

"I hate you! Don't you try to hurt my sister. I'm not scared of you. Are you listening to me?! One day you'll see me escape from here, from your life-"

"Sleep!" Taehyung put his one arm around the younger's waist not too tightly as he leaned near the younger. Jungkook got shut up by his sudden gesture and sobbed silently. He let the Older cuddle him.

"Puppy!" Jungkook hummed in response.

"C-can I grab your boobs?!" Taehyung cringed at himself for stuttering. But received a kick on his shin from the younger who drifted off to sleep after cursing him a "fuck off!"

 But received a kick on his shin from the younger who drifted off to sleep after cursing him a "fuck off!"

A/n~ Hewwo!

Hope you like this chap! ^^

Please! Vote and Comment! I'll appreciate that! ❤️

See ya

TBC...