Handcuffs and chains

One month later

One month later...

"Where am I?!" Doe's eyes opened leisurely. A blurry view welcomed him in front of him which had been gradually getting its focus back.

"My hands, why are they tied? Also, I can't move my legs and my body," he tried to motion his hands and legs, which was futile because they were all tied tightly by ropes. However, how many times he tried to move them only to get rashes caused by coarsening of the ropes against his skin in return.

"What's this place?!" Jungkook looked around the empty room. Only a single bed was there with red walls and red neon lights on them. There were no windows or anything to escape from the room.

"Wait- is that a blade?! Lemme get my hands on it, ugh!" Jungkook looked at the worn-out side table where something was shining in the neon lights, something sharp. He took some deep breaths and tried to move the chair slowly towards the table.

It was hard but somehow he managed to reach the table. He proceeded to hit again and again on the legs of the table with his feet. Finally, the razor blade dropped to the floor.

"It wasn't as tough as I thought," he raised downward on the floor along with the chair. He crawled towards the blade and held it between his thumb and index finger. He slowly rubbed the blade against the ropes and untied his hand. After that, he untied his legs too, hastily and began to move towards the door-

"Where the fuck are you going?!" A hoarse voice was heard in Jungkook's ears. He gulped and in no second he ran towards the gate. The intruder the next moment held Jungkook's hand firmly and forcefully dragged him outside the room and towards a large bedroom. Of course, it was his bedroom. There was a king-sized bed in the centre. The room was grey with some furniture, again with no windows to escape.

The intruder pushed Jungkook inside and slammed him against a wall, entrapping him between his arms. Jungkook huffed and looked towards the Man in front of him. A black mask was covering his face. He wore a whole black outfit with black knee-ripped jeans.

"Who are you?! And why do you keep me hidden here?!" Jungkook struggled between his strong arms and tried to push him away which was pointless because the Man was way too stronger than him.

"Just let the fuck out of me here-" Jungkook kicked the man in his shins as the Man walked closer to him and almost pressed his body against his body towards the wall. Jungkook gulped and began to bite his forearm harshly, leaving marks on his hand. But the Man didn't budge.

"Try to Move a single bit and see yourself murdered by my bare hands," The Man growled inside Jungkook's ear causing shivers to run down his spine. Jungkook was whimpering as the Man was pressing more against him.

"Why are you doing this to me?! What have I ever done to you?" Jungkook groaned while breathing heavily.

"Shhh! you haven't done anything yet, puppy. But have to do as I say in order to see your little sister keep breathing in this world." The intruder muttered huskily in his ear. His breaths were fanning over his ears. Jungkook got perplexed and stunned by the words he heard. He stopped moving for some time and looked straight face to face with the Man. Sweat was dripping from Junkook's forehead.

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook uttered in horror.

"Yes! Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung removed his mask and looked straight into Jungkook's eyes with his brown ones. Jungkook again started struggling in his hold and was kicking him. Taehyung circled his one hand around Jungkook's tiny waist firmly to hold him in place. His head was in the cervix of Jungkook's neck. Taehyung gave him a small bite on his neck, on Jungkook's one of the sensitive parts behind his ear. Then he took a few steps back.

Jungkook screamed in pain at the bite and closed his eyes. He then slowly opened his eyes looking at Taehyung from down to up till he met his eyes while breathing heavily.

"I'm not scared of you. And I assure you'll see me out of here in some time," Jungkook scoffed and gazed at Taehyung who began to handcuff his hands to a Pole beside the bed. Taehyung chained his legs to each other with some thick metal chains.

"Don't you try to be a smartass and comply or else all these bullets gon' be buried in your head the next second before your sister." Taehyung came closer and put a gun on the side of his head to warn him.

"You Motherfuckin' asshole, don't you dare to touch my sister," Jungkook screamed in irritation as he tried to move his hands from the cuffs and chains. Taehyung left the room before locking Jungkook inside carefully.

A/n~ Hope you guys like the chapter! <3

Please vote and comment if you're enjoying reading this book. I'll more than appreciate that ❤🌺

See ya at the next Chp!! ^^

TBC...