Knife

Jungkook saw on the TV his little sister Somi was sitting on a small bed in her room, a rapunzel doll was in her hands she was holding and playing with. An unfamiliar person was sitting beside her, combing her hair gently while peeking towards the camera every two seconds and smiling evilly.

Jungkook was shocked by the person. He knew very well that Somi's maid didn't look like her. obviously, she was someone else but who on earth had let her in the mansion in the first place?

He glanced at Taehyung who sat on the couch and was staring at the TV with a bored face. His one hand was behind his head, using it as a support as he dropped the remote control over the table and glanced at Jungkook's confused face smugly.

"Who's this person with my sister? I reckon she's not her maid and neither one of those maids works in my house." Jungkook spat furiously.

"She's one of my people taking care of your little sister lovingly." Taehyung poked his tongue inside of his cheeks as he stared at Jungkook.

"How dare you let her in or near my sister?! You bastard!" Jungkook muttered in anger.

"I have my ways. And watch your tone or see the consequences yourself," Taehyung glared at Jungkook as he mumbled something on the earpiece giving a signal to the woman in front of them.

"See."

Jungkook heard the sound of her sister tittering as he turned around and looked towards the screen. That maid was trying to make her sister hold a knife in her small hands to cut the fruits.

His sister was just four years old and didn't know how to even hold the knives let alone use them. He heard an 'Ouch' from Taehyung as he gulped, his sister cut her finger. Blood was oozing from her finger as she was crying loudly.

Jungkook ran towards the screen and held the TV. A tear dropped from his eyes as he saw his Somi was crying. He wiped his tears and glared at Taehyung.

"Why are you doing this huh?! What my little Somi did to you?! What have I ever done to you?! Tell me." Jungkook screamed and clenched Taehyung's t-shirt.

"What you did YOU FUVKIN RUINED MY LIFE AND TOOK AWAY MY HAPPINESS MY PEACE, MY LOVED ONES?! I WON'T LET YOU GO THAT EASILY JUNGKOOK! KEEP THAT IN YOUR FUVKIN MIND. AND ABOUT YOUR SISTER SHE HAS BEEN SUFFERING CAUSE OF YOU!!!!!" Taehyung growled. Jungkook backed away as tears rolled down from his eyes as he spoke, "Don't hurt my sister."

"I'll do anything as you say but don't you hurt my Somi," Jungkook screamed.

"K, then do as I say!" Taehyung declared blankly.

"But I've some rules." Taehyung's lips formed into a smirk.

"And what are they?!" Jungkook came closer towards Taehyung and was dazed.

"Rule no 1: you've to live with me from now on and act as if everything is normal in your life. Tell your family and friends you're staying with your friend to prepare to become the next CEO or shit" Taehyung asserted.

"Rule no 2: you go to university like before without letting anyone else know something is off in your life. Our relationship will be the same, not gonna talk to each other and minding our business in front of people."

"Rule no 3: you've to do everything I tell you to without arguing or anything if you want your sister to be alive."

"Rule no 4: Don't you try to be a smartass and let anyone know about all these or speak a word. Or I'll shoot you the exact moment I came to know."

"Rule no 5: Never ever try to escape or think about running away. My eyes are always on you, you heard it right. That's all you've to keep in mind." Taehyung warned.

"I agree."

Somi and Jungkook ~

Somi and Jungkook ~

A/n~ I dunno why but I'm so excited about this story. I've planned everything and the plot will be gonna dense and mysterious.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I'll appreciate that. ❤️

See ya in the next chap. ^^

TBC...