RED

“Hey, wake up! Come and eat!” Taehyung shook the sleeping poor boy who dozed off. Jungkook got tired and didn't know when his tiredness brought him into a deep slumber. 

He woke up from his sweet nap, looked here and there and yawned. He was looking like a baby while doing that. Then realisation hit him like a truck. His head started spinning and sweating as he was breathing heavily. 

“Somi?” the very first word or we could say the person came to his mind. He stood up and looked in his all directions. But came to know Somi was nowhere to be found. His legs felt stiff as they were chained to the pole, he tsked. 

“She’s safe. Don't panic,” A deep voice was heard as Jungkook glanced in the said direction. He saw Taehyung was busy in the kitchen making dinner. He didn't peek at Jungkook and was kept busy doing his stuff. 

Jungkook calmed down after hearing his sister was safe. He walked towards the washroom and got inside. He was busy doing his work when he saw something horrifying. Beads of sweat decorated his head as he gulped and fiddled in his Jeans pockets, finding something or the most important thing but couldn't. 

Jungkook took deep breaths as he went near the red stain. He couldn't believe that was happening. For once he forgot how to breathe properly. He closed the gate as close as possible. 

It's been 40 minutes since Jungkook was inside the washroom and wasn't coming out. Taehyung got suspicious as to why the younger one was not here yet. He didn't care about Jungkook escaping as that was impossible.  He very well renovated the house with no windows or doors opening without the electronic locks.

“Puppy! Come out! Are you not hungry?!” Taehyung called the younger but no sound was heard from the other side. Taehyung got tense. He walked near the washroom and knocked on the door but again silence. 

“I'm n-not hungry. You e-eat,” A small cracked voice was heard from the inside and Taehyung got more sus. He banged on the door or warned him to come out but the latter didn't. 

Without any warning Taehyung broke inside the washroom but he got taken aback by the scene in front of him. Jungkook was sitting on the tiles against the wall, his beautiful face stained with tears. Taehyung went near him and reached out his hand to stroke him gently but the Younger backed away. 

Taehyung got perplexed by his sudden gesture and disposition. But something shining in the washroom light caught his eyes, something red. A small puddle of red was there on the white tiles and Taehyung gulped. 

In an instant he grabbed Jungkook’s wrist tightly and made him come out of the washroom. The Younger was panicking, and tried to pull his hand from Taehyung’s tight hold. 

As Taehyung made him stand near the door but he got startled by the view. Jungkook’s pant was wet with red substance oh shit! Blood. 

Jungkook understood Taehyung’s reaction and looked down in shame. He was feeling embarrassed and didn't know what to do about this situation. He was feeling extremely panic.

“What is this jungkook?!” Taehyung asked sternly.

I said what the hell is this?! Why is there blood on your pants?! Wait- are you injured?! Did you hurt yourself- Taehyung came closer but jungkook in a swift run inside the washroom. 

“Stay away! Don't come near me!” He heard the Younger whimper. For a while Taehyung Exe stopped working. The first thing that came to his mind and he acted upon was he just barged inside the washroom again. Jungkook gulped seeing the Older but in an instant Taehyung held him from his stomach over his shoulder and brought him towards the bed in the living room.

He threw him over the bed and was hovering over him. A tear escaped Jungkook’s eyes as he backed away towards the bed post but jungkook grabbed his leg and pulled him on the bed. Jungkook kept kicking him but the Older didn't budge and held both of his hands, handcuffed them to the bedpost. 

“Please!” Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung stared at the Younger up and down. But he saw only RED.

“Shh! Be quiet. I won't hurt you! Trust me!” Taehyung mumbled as he reached towards the pants of the younger examining from where the fuvk the blood was coming. And why did the younger one hurt his legs?! Did he slip? Ohh no! In a quick Taehyung unbuttoned his pants and removed them. The blood was coming from his inner thighs. 

“Oh No STOP! TAEHYUNG!” Jungkook's face flushed red and was feeling so ashamed. He struggled in the firm hold but the Older held him securely not letting the Younger move away. 

“If I don't come to know where you’ve hurt yourself. How the fuck may I help you. That's why you just shut up.” and with that Taehyung removed the last piece of cloth, the boxer of the Younger who was cursing and folding his legs, trying to protect his dignity. 

Taehyung saw the blood was trickling down from the inside. And he looked at younger for the answer but nevermind he picked up his phone as he tried to Google what was up with Younger-

“I'M ON MY PERIOD! YOU DUMBASS!” Jungkook blurted out in rage. His face turned crimson and stained with tears. Taehyung was shocked. Now he could somehow  connect the dots. The younger was on his period but how I mean he was a man. And only women get periods.

“You’re lying ryt?!” Taehyung scratched his head. How could a man get a period. That sounded impossible to be honest. He never encountered something like this before. God His head was aching by thinking more and more.  

“I'm intersex Taehyung!” Jungkook disclosed that. He was disgusted by himself. 

“ Interse- wait- you mean you have vagina or-” Taehyung swiftly hovered over him as he unbuttoned his shirt but waited for another shirt and another. Oh my God, how many pieces of clothes he just wore. And finally he saw a binder was tightly hugging his chest which was looking painful. Taehyung quickly removed that piece of cloth and Damn Taehyung gulped. 

Jungkook has feminine breasts and Taehyung was so shocked he stared at his breast like a pervert and something twitched under his pants. At that moment he just wanted...

“Jungkook! Can I grab your boobs- HELL NOOOOO!” Jungkook growled in embarrassment. Taehyung looked the other way. He didn't know what to do about this situation. An idea popped up in his mind as he called his friend Rose asap.

A/n~ Hewwo!

Don't forget to vote and comment. I'm sucker for comments! ^^

See ya in the next ch

TBC...