Part 1||Enemies or lovers?

Y/N is a young 17 years old girl. You love to play football. You're amazingly good at dribbling and ball controlling. Boys in your class wished you were a boy so they could have you in their team. Not only they wanted you in their team but they also wanted you as their lover. Your beauty made every one of them fall in love. But you're not interested in romance so all you do is reject everyone. You learnt some techniques to defend yourself from those crazy mans who crosses the line just because they want you.
You and your team were practicing football after class. You had to get home early today.

"Sorry guys I can't continue today. I'm not feeling so well and also my mom had a plan so she told me to get home early"

"No worries! You can leave without us," one of y/n's teammate said

"Thank you guys"

"Yeahh be safe. See ya"

You took your phone to see the time. It was 4pm. You took your stuffs in your bag and started for your house. You were so tired. Walking by the footpath you were wandering what your mom wanted to do today. While wandering looking down the street, you bumped into a man making him drop his soda can. He was very tall having muscular body, blonde hair with pink edge, pink eyes. He was wearing eyeliner which seemed kinda weird.

"Fuck it! You fucking asshole!You made me drop my soda"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"What do you mean by sorry!? I was having a very good day until you bumped into me you fucking asshole"

"Look I said I didn't mean to. It was an accident. Do you want me to buy you another one?" you said calmly.

"Shut the fuck up! Like the hell I would want a fucking woman to buy me something!"

"Then what the hell do you want? Where was your eyes? You could've just moved if you saw me coming!"

He grabbed your jersey pulling you closer to his face. "You have some nerves to talk back."

You let out a sigh. "Look I'm tired as fuck. I'm not in a mood to beat someone up"

"Ohh my look who's talking. What can a little girl like you do to me? Nothing absolutely," he said mockingly.

You were trying your best not to beat him down hearing his words.He was laughing so loudly which made you furious.

He let your jersey off and leaned down to your face. "You're really pathetic. Talking to you was really waste of my time. Beating you down will also waste my time. You should be grateful that I didn't beat you. And don't say stuffs like you can beat a man it's so fucking funny"

He walked past you and was still laughing. You couldn't restrain yourself. So you thought of beating him down. You turned behind and ran toward him. You kicked him by his neck from the back which made him fall. You saw that he was kinda amazed and angry at the same time when he looked back. He got up with a smirk on his face and came toward you. You were ready to beat him again but he smacked your face before you could even move. This made you fall backward. He beat you so hard that your nose started bleeding. You didn't know what to do. You were about to stand up but he got over you pulling your jersey.

"Do you know whom you just kicked? I'm going to beat you so hard that you can't even move for months you bastard!"

As he was about to beat you again in the face, some of his friends came yelling his name and tried to get him off me.

"SHIDOU THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER GET OFF SHE'S BLEEDING"

"SHUT UP I'M GOING TO KILL HER RIGHT NOW"