part 7 || enemies or lovers?

"Wha-WHAT!?",your blushing.

"Nothing", shidou moved his eyes from you.

"What did you say? I quite didn't hear it"

"Bruhh I said it's nothing"

"Then whom did you say cute!?"

"SEE! I KNEW YOU HEARD IT! But it was a joke. Can't you even get a joke you dumbass?", he said looking at you.

"I knew it!"

"Bruhh what I meant was you look so ugly when you get excited eww"

"Shut up!"

"Ughh and this wheel is so stupid when is it going to stop?"

"Bruh I should have just got on this wheel alone you're being so annoying"

"Yeah It's all your fault"

As soon as the wheel stopped, shidou got out first with a very annoyed face. You got out and followed him. As you and shidou were walking, you saw an ice cream truck.

"Oii shidou I want an ice cream"

"Ugh"

"Come one!", you pulled shidou's sleeve as he wasn't coming.

You went to the ice cream truck and asked the seller to give you a chocolate cone.

"Shidou you want one?"

"Nahh I'm good"

"Okay"

The guy gave you one chocolate cone. As soon as you got the ice cream, you started eating it. Looking at you eating the ice cream like you never ate an ice cream before, he left out a sigh and handed the money to the guy.

"You're really an ice cream whore. Didn't you ever have ice cream before?"

"Shut up! I love ice cream"

"Oh my god who eats ice cream like that! You're being a baby everyone is looking at us. It's embarrassing!"

"Whatever! I don't care about what others think"

"Ughh then let's go to a lonely place"

"You don't get it right? They are looking at me because of my beauty"

"Beauty my foot"

You were actually being normal. But as shidou never saw how a lady acts, he was finding you weird. You and shidou found a bench and sat there. There wasn't so many people. It was almost a lonely place as there weren't any rides around. It was a place for the couples to seat down and make love.

"I wish I had a boyfriend", you were feeling sad seeing all the couples around you.

"You're so ugly no one will love you"

"Shut the fuck up!"

While you and shidou were arguing, you saw some girls coming toward you and shidou. Well not you, they were coming to shidou. They were fangirls of course.

"Oh my god isn't that shidou!?"

"Oh my god yes it is shidou!"

"Shidou senpaiii", they were waving at shidou.

"Ugh here we go again", shidou rolled his eyes.

There were three of them. They came close to shidou. They were trying to flirt with him.

"Umm.. Shidou senpai..you look so good with shirts"

"Yess senpai you look so handsome today.. Can I take a pic with you?"