Part 3||Enemies or lovers?

"Did shidou do anything bad again?", bachira asked.

"Nope he didn't this time"

"He's such a pain in the ass"

"I know right. So why did you want to meet?"

"Well just to know each other maybe?"

You were relieved to know that it was no big thing. He just wanted to be friends.

"Ohh I see"

"Wanna go to a cafe?"

"Sure! I'd love to"

"My treat!"

"That sounds great"

You and bachira went to a nearby cafe and ordered cold coffee and some snacks. While waiting for the food, you and bachira talked a lot to know more about each other.

"So all of you guys yesterday were a football team right?" you asked him.

"Yahh!"

"So what's your weapon bachira?"

"Dribbling"

"Cool!"

"Wait if I'm not wrong, you play football too right? I saw you on a jersey yesterday"

"Yeah I play too"

"Amazing! A beautiful girl I know plays football..it's just amazing!"

"Ohh stop it", you blushed.

"Can I know your weapon?"

"Well mine is ball control and dribbling"

"And you're a dribbler too?? Awesome! Y/N let's play together someday!"

"Sure we can play together!"

"So which year are you in?"

"2nd year. What about you?"

"Ohh I'm in 3rd year"

"Senpai"

"No there's no need to call us senpai or anything like this just be friendly I don't mind"

"Yeah yeah just kidding I know",you said with a smile on your face.

"Is your nose good?"

"I dunno. But it feels better than yesterday"

"It'll be okay. If it hurts too much then have the pain killers. And I think you can take off the bandage after today."

"Okay"

You guys talked for a while. Then the food you ordered arrived. While eating them you two talked about your family, what you guys like and dislike and what not. Bachira became a bit sad after he heard that your mom and dad got divorced when you were 10 and your dad left you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's okay you don't need to be sorry or feel bad. I hate my dad so much. He never even contacted us after he left. I don't even know where he is right now but I'm glad he left. All he did was abuse my mother. He would beat my mom if he saw a bit of dirt in his room after he came home drinking the whole day. Whenever we went to stop him, he would beat me and my brother too. All I wished for him to die. I'm so happy he left us. We are leading a very happy life right now"

"I hate this kind of man. How can one be so brutal!?"

"I know right. But mom still says that he was a very nice person before they married. Whatever. I don't know much about him and I don't even want to know anything about that inhuman person"