part 2||Enemies or lovers?

"Gosh I'm late", you say to yourself

You got home. Your mom opened the door and was shocked.

" Honey what happend to your nose!?"

"It's nothing mom." you said going inside.

"It doesn't look like it's nothing."

"I just got involved in a fight with a random guy"

"Oh my god what did you do? And why would a guy beat a lady like this?"

"Mom I did nothing he's just a weirdo. It's okay but his friends were so nice. They helped me treat my nose by taking me to the hospital"

"Ohh sweety.. Go get fresh. I'll make dinner for you."

"Okay mom"

You went to your room. You were so tired you fell on the bed. You were thinking of the incident.

"Maybe I shouldn't have kicked him in the first place" you said to yourself.

You realised if you hadn't kick him, all this wouldn't have happened. You went to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and saw your nose. Suddenly you flew into an extreme rage. Your hatred for shidou grew larger.

"I would kill that bastard the next time for sure", you said punching the mirror with your fist.

You took a quick shower as you're very tired. Your nose still hurts. After shower, you dried your hair and put on a comfortable dress. You took your phone and started scrolling through instagram lying on your bed. After watching a few reels you saw the time and it was 8 pm. You came down and saw your mom was cooking dinner. Suddenly you realised that your mom had something to do today.

You went to the kitchen and asked your mom, "Mom didn't you say you had a plan today? "

"Yeah sweety. I wanted to take you and your brother out to have dinner but I think I shouldn't tonight."

"Why?"

"I'm sure you don't want to go out with that state of your nose. So I thought we'll go some other day after you recover."

"Oh mom I'm sorry this happend all because of me"

"Sweety, don't blame yourself. It's obviously not your fault. Look I made special dinner for you today."

"thank you mom. I'm very lucky to have you."

"Hehe.. Tell your brother to come down"

"Kay!"

You called your brother who was in his room and told him that you're having dinner. After he came, you all sat down on the table.

"Wait- sissy what happend to your nose?"

"It's nothing. I just bumped my nose"

"Ohh that sucks"

"Yeahh it hurts"

After having dinner you went to your room. You saw the notification on your phone about someone started following you on Instagram. You opened instagram and went to view their account. The profile pictured seemed similar to you. Then you realised it kinda looked like Bachira! You were surprised. How did he find your account? You instantly accepted his request. After few minutes he texted you.

Heyy! Is it Y/N?

Yahh

I'm bachira

I figured
How did you find my acc?

It was on my suggestions
Your pfp looked similar
So I just followed you