part 10||enemies to lovers

"Dammit! Oi you freak! Get up already! Ugh What am I gonna do now?"

Your mind wasn't working. What to do? You can't take him to your house. You don't even know where he lives. After all, you don't even want to leave him here alone. You're not a heartless person.

"Wake..Up!!", you punched shidou hard on his shoulder but he still didn't get up.

"dammit! What am I gonna do!?"

You were thinking what to do. Suddenly you hit a idea to call someone close to shidou using his phone. You got the phone from his pocket but then realised you can't do it because of screen lock. You don't know the password. You throw the phone on the sofa.

"Dammit..what the fuck am I gonna do with this asshole right now!? Oi shidou wake up goddammit!", you punch shidou on the shoulder but he still doesn't wake up.

After a while, you wanted to call bachira as shidou and bachira are close. You called bachira around like 5-6 times but he doesn't receive the call. It was almost 1 at the midnight. Then you realised the only person you can now call for help was sae. You called sae and thankfully he answered.

Sae☕

-OII SAE!

-WH-WHAT!? WHAT HAPPENED!? ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? DO YOU WANT ME TO COME OVER!?

-oh my god no! Listen to me first before yelling! I'm fine.. Absolutely fine.

-oh you scared me! Now tell me what happend

-Shidou that bastard drank too much and now that asshole fell asleep and isn't waking up! What should I do now?

-ohh I see..hmm..do you know someone close to him?

-I know.. Bachira.. I called him but he's not answering!

-I see..you don't even know where shidou lives do you?

-I don't!

-damn...what'll you do now?

-that's why I called you for solution!! Listen.. Should I take him to my house?

-What are you serious-

-I don't want to leave him alone here! And don't really want to take him to my house either! I lied to my mom about coming here..I told my mom I would have a night over at my friend's house. And if my mom knows I went to a nightclub and the person was shidou who hurt me, shidou's dead... My mom might look very sweet but I think she can also kill a person who hurts me.. I don't think it's safe.. And afterall I don't know how he will act when he gets up and see that he's in my house. I don't trust this guy...

-Fake his identity

-w-what!?

-tell your mother that it's not shidou.. Change his name

-Okay fine I can do that but what'll I do if my mom opens the door and sees I'm carrying shidou? She'd be definitely sure he's drunk. And you know what'll happen if my mother gets to know I support guys who drinks...

-hmm....you know what..I'm going to your house..

-what!? But what if shidou sees you? Like dude you'll be in danger.