part 8||enemies or lovers?

_Note: this chapter contains some words that may not be suitable for some readers_

"SAY THAT AGAIN. WHO WAS IT!?"

"bruhh I was joking calm down"

"Nahh that didn't come like a joke. Give me your phone"

"What!?"

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE I NEED TO CHECK", shidou tried to snatch away your bag.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I GIVE MY PHONE TO YOU", you hold your bag tight not letting shidou take it.

"See! You're panicking. It's sae I'm sure."

"I'M NOT PANICKING. AND YOU GOT NO MANNERS. WHY WOULD I GIVE MY PERSONAL PHONE TO YOU? ARE YOU DUMB ASKING SOMEONE TO GIVE HER PHONE TO A YOU WHO'S LITERALLY A STRANGER TO HER."

"STRANGER YOU SAY? YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE DUMBEST ONE WHO GOT OUT WITH A TOTALLY STRANGER"

"WELL YEAH IT WAS A DEAL SO I HAD TO"

"AND YEAH AS I WASTED ALL MY MONEY FOR YOU TODAY BECAUSE OF THE DEAL, GIVE ME SAE'S FUCKING NUMBER. IT'S OVER. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. JUST GIVE ME SAE'S NUMBER AS A RETURN OF WHAT I DID TODAY", shidou threw away the panda doll he was holding.

"AND YOU THINK IT'S ENOUGH? WHAT DO YOU THINK? I'LL GIVE YOU HIS NUMBER IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE THAT!? LOWER YOUR VOICE YOU SHITHEAD!"

"AND YOU DARE TO ORDER ME!?", grabbing your dress and pulling you closer to him, he shouted at your face.

"YES I'M ORDERING YOU! FUCKING DO WHAT I WANT OR YOU'RE NOT HAVING HIS NUMBER YOU DICKLESS BASTARD"

"OHH YEAH!? WHAT WAS THAT!? DICKLESS YOU SAY? YOU SAW MY DICK? IT'S AN EIFFEL FUCKING TOWER THAT WON'T EVEN FUCKING FIT IN YOU!"

"OH YEAH!? YOU WANNA FUCK ME SHIDOU!?"

"I SAID IT WON'T FIT IN YOU! MY DICK IS ONLY FOR SAE!I'M NOT LETTING IT GET DIRTY BY GETTING IN A DIRTY LITTLE HOLE"

"SAY THAT AGAIN!", you punched shidou in his face which caused him letting your dress off. Yeah that punch was a real one. He flinched. He touched his nose to check. While he was being distracted, you punched his face again but at the side this time. You grabbed his collar and made him fall backward to the ground. You got above him still holding his collar. Shidou was kinda surprised to see you this much furious. Your eyes were full of rage.

"SAY THAT AGAIN! DISRESPECT ME! YOU'RE DEAD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

"ohh not bad", shidou smirked.

"SAY ONE MORE THING TO DISRESPECT ME"

"and what are you gonna do if I disrespect you-"

You punched him again in the face making his nose bleed. Well of course shidou didn't hold back. He grabbed your hair making you hurt. You were trying to get his hands off from your hair. He punched you in your face. People were very shocked seeing a young man and a young lady fight like this. Well it's obvious as it's not a very common sight. People gathered there. They were trying to move away you two from each other to stop fighting as you both were beaten so bad and bleeding. But yet you guys didn't want to stop because of your ego. Some man moved you from shidou. Some woman came to you trying to calm you down.

"Heyy look you can't fight a man like that. Look at me. Look at me. Please calm down"

"I'LL KILL HIM"

"NO THAT'S NOT GOOD! PLEASE HEAR ME OUT!", a woman shouted at you.

Some man were trying their best to stop shidou from fighting. It was like five man holding shidou tightly. Shidou's face was furious.