Part 5||enemies or lovers?

"What do you want?"

"Listen...I", shidou was trying to talk but couldn't because he was yipping so bad.

"Okay calm down first"

Shidou sat down at the bench. He was sweating and yipping. While your were standing infront of him.

"What happend?"

"Give me sae's number"

"You came all over here just for his number? Dude are you insane?"

"Just give me his number you freak!"

"Weren't you going home with the others? Did you pull away from them?"

"That's doesn't matter"

"I'm taking that as a yes"

"Take that as yes or no I don't care give me sae's fucking number!"

"Behave!"

Shidou let out a sigh.

"Please y/n give me his number please I beg you"

Looking shidou being this desperate and lowering his voice, you had a great idea.

"Well if you treat me good"

"What the hell do you want me to do?"

"Umm....maybe take me out for eating, take me somewhere entertaining-"

"Fine! I'll do everything!"

"Oh my god for real?"

"For real. All I need is sae and I'm doing anything and everything for him."

"Bro you're delusional. What made you fall in love with him?"

"How dare you call me delusional just because I love him!? Who want to what I like about him?? Every fucking thing!"

"Lower your voice shidou!"

"THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM! DID YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST ORDER ME AROUND? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" shidou said standing up.

"and you dare to talk like that to me you fucking ugly bitch! You're not getting sae's number"

"Ughhh... Okay okay fine I'm sorry ugh"

Shidou gets angry very easily. Though he can do anything for sae but for his high temper he can't control it sometimes. You realised it will be hard to use shidou. But whenever you say about sae he calms down so you thought it will be okay. You hated shidou so much. So as he will be doing anything for you to have sae's number, you made a evil plan of wasting all his money and time.

"Okay then where are we going tomorrow?" you asked shidou.

"I don't know"

"Umm....let's go to the amusement park!"

"Whatever"

"Okay what about the time?"

"I dunno"

"About 4 pm?"

"Whatever"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JUST SAY YES OR NO WHAT IS THIS WHATEVER THING!?"

"CAN'T YOU JUST GET WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY? OF COURSE I'M SAYING YES. OTHERWISE YOUR FUCKING ASS WON'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANT "

"SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE"

"FUCKING UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!"

"LANGUAGE!"

"UGHH WHATEVER!"

Shidou just left with a furious face. You realised that even though he agreed to do anything, he will never change his behaviour. It made you a bit mad but you controlled yourself. But at least you can use him and do whatever you want. You started to head home.
.
.
.