part 11||enemies to lovers?

"Dude I was joking. Can't you even get that? Why would sae be in my house dumbass", You say to shidou.

Shidou sighs and sits down on the bed again. "I miss my bae~ Y/N please I beg you..give me his number"

"Hell nah.. What will you do with his number?"

"I'LL CALL HIM AND ASK HIM TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH ME"

"Dude shhh...calm down. It's still midnight everyone's sleeping here"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT!?"

"It's my house", you're trying your best to stay calm while you're absolutely mad right now. "And how many times will I have to tell you that sae is fucking straight he won't go out with you!!"

"And you think I'll believe your words!? If he is really straight, I want to hear that coming out from his mouth!"

You sigh.. "Look he told me not to and I promised him. Ain't no way I'm breaking my promise and betray him"

"You know what.. You don't have to give me his number. Just give me your phone I'll take his number from there myself"

"Hell nah..stop it please. And You're all good now so please get out from my house before my mom gets up and beats your ass"

Shidou crosses his arm and leans against the wall behind him while sitting, "First you give me sae's number. Otherwise I'm not going", he smirks.

"Dude! Get out before I kick your ass out of here"

"Ohh you're gonna kick my ass? Can you do that?"

"Shidou please get out.. Don't cause any trouble right now.. I'm begging you..I'm tired as fuck"

"Ok ok fine I'll get out a little bit later. What's the time right now?"

You look at the clock and it was 3:30 am.

"It's 3:30"

"Okay fine I'll get out a bit later"

You sigh and sit down on the couch, "You better get out before the sun rises"

"Fine!", He falls back on the bed. "I'm starving~ do you have anything to eat?"

You sigh.."what do you want to eat?"

"Give me any snacks"

You sigh again,"Fine stay here. I'll see if I have any snacks in the kitchen.. Ohh and..", you grab your phone,"I'm taking this with me. You can't pull out any tricks"

"Ughh I never even intended to do that from the start!"

"Says who...I don't trust you buddy", you get out from the room and close the door behind you. You go to the kitchen and grab two packets of chips. You then come back to your room. When you opened the door you were shocked. Shidou was doing something in your closet.

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THERE!?"

"ohh I was just curious about what kind of dress you actually wear..hmm..it seems like you like baggy clothes more don't you?"

You sigh, "Yeah... But you know what,you can't just open a woman's closet just because you were curious..that's mannerless"

"Why can't I? I'm gay after all-"

"THAT'S NOT A EXCUSE YOU DUMBASS", you throw the packet of chips on shidou's face.

"Woah.. ", he catches it, "thanks", he winks at you.

"Ughh", you roll your eyes and sit on the couch. Shidou came and sat beside you. Both of you open the packets and start eating the chips.

"Well I wasn't actually curious about that", He said while eating. I looked at him being a bit surprised while eating my chips.