part 6||enemies or lovers?

The next day
____________________

"Heyy Y/N wake up the teacher is calling you"

"Wha-what!?"

"Y/N IS THIS THE CLASS TO SLEEP? I'VE CALLED YOU LIKE TEN TIMES! GO STAND AT THE BACK"

you were so tired as you were awake the whole night doing your assignments. You had no other choice. If you didn't do the assignments the teacher would give you distention. But look what happend. Though you did your assignment you still have to stand for like an hour. No benefits. You didn't even realise when you fell asleep. You remember you were just looking outside through the window.

After the teacher went you came to you seat. You were feeling so tired so you thought of going home early today. You went to the office room to get a day off. As the teacher permitted you to go, you rushed to your home.

You threw yourself on the bed. Without even getting changed, you were about to sleep but suddenly your phone notification rang. You proceed to take your phone from the bag. You saw someone massaged you and it was an unknown number.

Unknown number
__________________________

When are we going?

Who is it?

Bruhh It's shidou

Did I ever give
you my number?

Nope

How did you get it?

I got it from bachira

I see
Let's go at 4

Ok
.
.
.

The time was 12 pm. You were tired. You didn't want to go out today but as shidou is free today, you didn't want to reject. So you had a nap for about 1 hour. After waking up you went to shower. It was long since you had a long bath. After having a bath, you dried you hair. You put on your outfit.

Your outfit:

you put on long black socks and wear these shoes: